Midge

Nov 21, 2019
An open question for anyone who thinks this game is "grindy". In what way and in what spots secifically(ie what scenes/instances) do you find it grindy? This is more for getting to the root of the problem rather then just shit posting.
So please answer honestly.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
An open question for anyone who thinks this game is "grindy". In what way and in what spots secifically(ie what scenes/instances) do you find it grindy? This is more for getting to the root of the problem rather then just shit posting.
So please answer honestly.
Last time I played, income was shit but I chalked that up to being a goblin.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If I had noticed that save files were fucked I wouldn't of bothered downloading this as I don't have time to piss away redoing games after save files gets fucked up. Linda's picture is missing when you go to select her to equip her. Can do the last ingredient for breakfast over and over and over again.

Soldier in bar - Creatures like you should be jailed. Me - then you should be jailed right now because you are uglier then any fucking creature in this game and that I got a stick up my ass look just makes you look ever uglier.

Playing many of the scenes the first time was tedious playing them all a 2nd time is boring and makes you want to fall asleep.

Wartekurz

Jun 6, 2020
If you need any help or second opinion in the plot or ideas how things should develop i'm sure we would also help you out.

What do you think ist the most time Consuming work of this developing Game? The Story plot, the rendoring or Scripting?

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
talk to her while she is in the kitchen

personally it happened on the first try how ever it's most likely rng you may just be getting unlucky
Thanks but I tried she isn't speaking? I have completed most of the tasks! with Eva and Emely. With Laura yoga is done but can't able to figure out the archery part as mentioned in the quests! Is it because of it that I am stuck?

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks but I tried she isn't speaking? I have completed most of the tasks! with Eva and Emely. With Laura yoga is done but can't able to figure out the archery part as mentioned in the quests! Is it because of it that I am stuck?
to me the event triggered after buying emily's new dress

Reactions: Varun73

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
alright did you show up at the mayors house at night and look for her info?

Reactions: Varun73
Jul 16, 2018
thanks for the tip, i will talk to her now in the afternoon and late afternoon to see if it happens because i went in the morning and nothing happened ...
To get the second scene with the dick creatues you'll have to have done the quest for the miller. To talk to the miller again you need to kill bats. Once you have killed enough bats Vruk will say a line akin to 'Lets see if I can talk to the miller again' when entering the eastern map.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes