Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Besides the 3bats and 5bats fight at the start you only NEED to fight untill you are LVL 3 to get in to the gobbo town, and the fight with the batking much later on. If you hate combat so much a better option might be to get Linda pregnant(which you have to do anyway) open the basement and get the option to sell your cum for $150. Also the captians boat pay out gives you $175? over 6 days which is the best noonday action anyway. Then save for a sword and either $400 or $1000 for the OP armour that sits on the stands in the armoury.
Cool thanks, I am actually getting used to the Grind now which is very unusual for me.

My thing now is trying to get that chicken to move, I am trying to figure out how to get it to give me the Egg quest I read about lol

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Cool thanks, I am actually getting used to the Grind now which is very unusual for me.

My thing now is trying to get that chicken to move, I am trying to figure out how to get it to give me the Egg quest I read about lol
Choose "back down" on/after day 15. That's it.

Reactions: Khairus

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Choose "back down" on/after day 15. That's it.
Yeah I got it, went to mayors house at night, I guess maybe that bit is still under work, almost finished all of the current content. Still can`t believe I got in to this game so much :)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah I got it, went to mayors house at night, I guess maybe that bit is still under work, almost finished all of the current content. Still can`t believe I got in to this game so much :)
Did you get the bedroom scene with the mayors daughter?
This game has alot of potential i feel and is quite good even so early in it's devlopment(version 4) Playing "the villan" is quite rare for these games especialy from the monster POV and i find it very fun.

LEsi42

Jun 2, 2020
i got the second daughter trapped in the sex dungeon and i am fuck her brains out, but i can't seam to impregnate her? what do i do now?

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Did you get the bedroom scene with the mayors daughter?
This game has alot of potential i feel and is quite good even so early in it's devlopment(version 4) Playing "the villan" is quite rare for these games especialy from the monster POV and i find it very fun.
No I went up to her bed but I don`t seem to be getting the Scene, maybe I need to wait until a number of days has passed ? some events don`t seem to trigger until a certain a certain number of days has passed

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
No I went up to her bed but I don`t seem to be getting the Scene, maybe I need to wait until a number of days has passed ? some events don`t seem to trigger until a certain a certain number of days has passed
Try knocking on their front door at night before you go in and talking to her outside during the day.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Try knocking on their front door at night before you go in and talking to her outside during the day.
I did, I talked to her outside multiple times and did try knocking on the door at night, before I got the chicken quest and after as well. I see a little light next to her bed but when I walk to it nothing pops up. But I will keep trying

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Might be another trigger i'm missing or a bug, for some peeps she disappears. Is she in the bed? if so you have to click on the spot then just try clicking all around you. I think that was one that needed jiggering with.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Might be another trigger i'm missing or a bug, for some peeps she disappears. Is she in the bed? if so you have to click on the spot then just try clicking all around you. I think that was one that needed jiggering with.
Yes she is in Bed, or at least her Sprite is, I will have a try at clicking around and see if that works. will try when I get a chance to get to my PC

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yes she is in Bed, or at least her Sprite is, I will have a try at clicking around and see if that works. will try when I get a chance to get to my PC
you might have to face here and click on her, i remember it being finiky.

Reactions: Khairus

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Will there be a new update ? ( after 0.4 )
And if there’s any idea when would it be ?
Now just imagine the v0.5 created and distributed. No v0.4 saves compatible anymore, and no v0.5 save files shared. Everyone will have to start the story from the beginning again.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Guys... What am I missing ? I have 2 open Quests one is the bat cave, BUT I have already killed all of the bats in it and the boss.... So not sure what to do. And second is Lauara's Awakening.... Both still green, I have chose to sleep, fuck , stay up... went in room several times a day, nothing triggers... All my Quest log says is " Go to Linda's room to see what Laura will tell her...

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
changing breasts for a bigger was a bad idea now it looks like fake breasts not natural
much more suited the previous model

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes