3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I got ending 5, is there any way to see other endings with a simple save without going through slow gameplay mechanic to make decisions that would lead to particular ending/s? I wish there was at least a gallery for endings.

Reactions: ant007

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Citrix is installed but not running.
Some Unity versions have an issue with Citrix installed. It doesn't matter if it runs or not. Try to disable everything related to it. I remember a lot of people had the same issue with Man of the House + Citrix. Disabling or uninstalling Citrix fixed it for them.
Here is a potential solution from Man of the House:
1628288981353.png

Lord Vader

May 5, 2020
Some Unity versions have an issue with Citrix installed. It doesn't matter if it runs or not. Try to disable everything related to it. I remember a lot of people had the same issue with Man of the House + Citrix. Disabling or uninstalling Citrix fixed it for them.
Here is a potential solution from Man of the House:
View attachment 1339466
You had exactly the right idea!
I uninstalled Citrix Wokstation and now HM is running again!
Thank you for your help!

Reactions: cold_arctus

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys i need help, please. I downloaded version 13 but i can´t go forward with the chapter,s 10, 11, 12 and 13. No place points on the map, no characters portraits below and no events to play on the left screen. Whats happening?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Various ideas are taking shape in my mind ... but as of today I can't say anything yet.
In the meantime, it might be an idea to release the RenPy version of Happy Marriage.
What do you think?
I think that it's a wonderful idea, because the RenPy version goes smoothly and fast compared to Unity, and the scroll back or the skip function is intuitive and easy (and very fast for play with multiple paths restarting the game or from a certain point).
I hope only two things regarding your new game: that it will be in RenPy, and that it will orbit always towards a hotwife/cuckold path with a lot of stockings/garter belt and high heels outfits!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Various ideas are taking shape in my mind ... but as of today I can't say anything yet.
In the meantime, it might be an idea to release the RenPy version of Happy Marriage.
What do you think?
YES! By all means .. RenPy rulez :) Just don't limit the number of saving slots in it please :)
And a scene gallery would be great!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes