3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You can't change the color, but you can change the size of the sparking point in settings menu.

There is one on OP that covers most of the game.
My issue is that not every hot spot you want to hit, so now you are constantly checking the guide and cross referencing it with the part you are on. It's enough to make one cross-eyed. I'm happy to see the game has done well however. It was definitely a bold decision.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi i started my prey route but not able to get jenny juliette winthrope office(taxi driver) scene according to walkthrough

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK, something's wrong here.. This thread is called "A Happy Marriage [Ch. 13] [LazingInTheHaze] but the downloads on the OP are either for the whole game or for Ch12 !!! Where is Ch 13 please? I don't want to download the whole game again just for one chapter (which I'm not even sure it is in the whole game download) Either the name of this thread must be changed to Ch12 or a download link for Ch 13 should be added!

evko

Oct 8, 2018
OK, something's wrong here.. This thread is called "A Happy Marriage [Ch. 13] [LazingInTheHaze] but the downloads on the OP are either for the whole game or for Ch12 !!! Where is Ch 13 please? I don't want to download the whole game again just for one chapter (which I'm not even sure it is in the whole game download) Either the name of this thread must be changed to Ch12 or a download link for Ch 13 should be added!
Are you a girl?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why the fuck should i be a girl? Could you just answer the question or stfu?
Please take a look at OP again and try to find where you are wrong.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Women's logic.
This is a screenshot of the download links on the OP:
561e4b5b2be8201c3aa6226b4526b18d.png
So where am I wrong and how is blind logic better than "women's logic"? ? In other words where is the link to Chapter 13 Only? I can't see one, can you? I even clicked on the links for Ch 12 to see if maybe that name is a mistake.. but they go to download of ch 12 indeed, not 13

If there is some secret info somewhere about Ch 13, don't you guys think it would be easier for all of us to just say what it is?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This is a screenshot of the download links on the OP:
View attachment 1333838
So where am I wrong and how is blind logic better than "women's logic"? ? In other words where is the link to Chapter 13 Only? I can't see one, can you? I even clicked on the links for Ch 12 to see if maybe that name is a mistake.. but they go to download of ch 12 indeed, not 13

If there is some secret info somewhere about Ch 13, don't you guys think it would be easier for all of us to just say what it is?
There is no Chapter 13 update-only file, therefore it isn't on OP. You either wait for it to show up or you download the whole game including Chapter 13 again.

Reactions: mx70

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded the Full Game 64 bit version. After extracting and launch i get this Error
Extract a fresh copy of the game to your desktop. Possible that the game can't access the current path of the game. This often happens with Unity games.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Does anybody have file save with ending number 2 and is wiling to share?
start with the scene on the beach - where all the endings are empty.
0001.jpg
finish it with empty endings. when you exit the beach scene, the game will ask you what ending you want-choose 2.
0002.jpg
Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf72
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes