3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did a recent full playthrough and my biggest complaint would be that there's no clear barrier between chapters. The dev says "Do everything in Chapter 12 and then save to explore the different routes in Chapter 13" but there's no real good way to do that because you have no idea what chapter you're actually on.
There are many ways to see on which chapter you are right now.

First image shows the total numbers of chapters in the game.
1627540594631.png
The progress menu shows you how many different scenes/CGs you unlocked in each chapter.
1627540618705.png
The story progress menu shows you which scene belongs to which chapter and your progress status (based on unlocked renders).
1627540718182.png 1627540693625.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is the game completed?
or there will be another update before the end....

In any case I love the renders and the story progression of this game!

Great job LazingInTheHaze! (y)
Hope to see a new project with the same MC model Jenny!
She is stunning!:love:

Reactions: Mensbane and ant007

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I downloaded the full game and do not have the final chapter "Apotheosis" as active ? Any thoughts ?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Good grief what a mess.

I've finally been able to piece together most of the game, but continue to get a Chapter 11 assets missing warning even though I've d/l it from 3 different sources (Mega, Nopy, GoFile). Anyone know a way around this error?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded the full game and do not have the final chapter "Apotheosis" as active ? Any thoughts ?
Looks like something went wrong or you downloaded the wrong file. So far only the 64-bit version has the full version with all 13/14 chapters.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Good grief what a mess.

I've finally been able to piece together most of the game, but continue to get a Chapter 11 assets missing warning even though I've d/l it from 3 different sources (Mega, Nopy, GoFile). Anyone know a way around this error?
You probably have to download the full version or try to redownload from dev's chapter source:

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

SMS13

May 24, 2021
When I open the game from mac, I get this message: You are not authorized to open the “Happy Marriage Publish MacOS” application.
He tells me to ask the owner for assistance.
It has happened to you, what do I have to do to solve it?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When I open the game from mac, I get this message: You are not authorized to open the “Happy Marriage Publish MacOS” application.
He tells me to ask the owner for assistance.
It has happened to you, what do I have to do to solve it?
You have to use chmod to set permission to be able to access the game. It's a Mac thing. Check OP for more details.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
LazingInTheHaze The old bug not being able to trigger the masturbation scene on the hotwifing path remains in the latest final build.
Cheating and Swinging path are working.

Note: I used my old saves from an older version.
1627584450043.png

Reactions: ant007

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
There are many ways to see on which chapter you are right now.

First image shows the total numbers of chapters in the game.
View attachment 1324297
The progress menu shows you how many different scenes/CGs you unlocked in each chapter.
View attachment 1324298
The story progress menu shows you which scene belongs to which chapter and your progress status (based on unlocked renders).
View attachment 1324302 View attachment 1324301
I know of the first 3 screens, but am unfamiliar with the 4th. Here are the issues with the screens as presented:

Screen 1: By DL'ing Chapter 13 from here you get all of the available chapters. This tells me nothing about what chapters I've done and what chapters I have yet to do, only that there are 13 chapters available.

Screen 2: I'm familiar with this screen. It tells me where I've been but not where I'm going. Essentially what this screen does is tell you that you HAVE to 100% each chapter in order to figure out if you're going to the next chapter or not. I don't like that. I'm more a "live with your decisions" kind of player.

Screen 3: I'm aware of this screen as well. I'm aware of what story lines I completed and such. This says nothing about chapter.

Screen 4: I'm unfamiliar with this screen. Considering I've clicked most icons available to me, it's clear that it's hidden somewhere in the UI and thus serves absolutely no purpose. It's there, yes, and kudos for it being there; but if it's hidden it does me absolutely no good, especially if it's pretty much needed to know which scenes are in what chapter.

Ultimately, I'm not going to debate whether or not it's good or bad because that is based on preference and I actually enjoyed the VN. I think they'd have been better off using Renpy and having it feel less clunky, but all in all it's a good VN.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Screen 4: I'm unfamiliar with this screen. Considering I've clicked most icons available to me, it's clear that it's hidden somewhere in the UI and thus serves absolutely no purpose. It's there, yes, and kudos for it being there; but if it's hidden it does me absolutely no good, especially if it's pretty much needed to know which scenes are in what chapter.
Image 4 you get after clicking on "storylines" as you see in image 3.
Ultimately, I'm not going to debate whether or not it's good or bad because that is based on preference and I actually enjoyed the VN.
There is always room for improvement. Is the UI perfect? No. I it could have be done better, but it is as it is.
I think they'd have been better off using Renpy and having it feel less clunky,
Yes, I think so too. Also, possible that Dev feels more comfortable with C# than using Python.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes