3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
About the saving problem....
I used the standard base Ren'py functionality for saving and loading. So I don't understand why there are so many problems.
I set:
define config.save_directory = None
as stated in Ren'py documentation:
"Setting this to None creates a "saves" directory underneath the game directory."
I even tried recompiling the game ising the Renpy SDK but even the compile crashes. I don't think I have seen that happen for a released game before.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I even tried recompiling the game ising the Renpy SDK but even the compile crashes. I don't think I have seen that happen for a released game before.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'
Intel or M1 Mac?

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Can somebody tell me how to achieve full lesbian threesome scene with Claire and Julia after the gum in chapter 4. By the way I am playing RenPy version,can somebody tell me if all scenes in Unity version are available and full in the RenPy version. Thank you in advance.
The gym scene used to be triggered off hotspots, but I can't get it to trigger either. Guessing either there are prereqs for it in previous choices or you can't hit it because of how it was coded in the unity version, so it's not possible to attain in the renpy version.

The choice that is mentioned that unlocks the gym scene in the walk-through has no effect on the outcome there so I suspect it's the latter. Just a side effect of a renpy port.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Wanted to make a comment about the hud and saw the saving problem thing here. Mac problem only maybe? Works fine for me on Linux here. Anyways....

hudtoosmall.png

Looks like the RPGM to Renpy conversion has some teething pains. The exposition here runs off of the button of the hud. I'm an old fart so don't mind the wall of text that will probably drive gen z nutters, but I do need to see the whole paragraph :p

Reactions: Malika1234

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just got to the Winthorpe scene, glad to see a black man in a different role than always seems to be portrayed, not every black dude is a BBC Dom, there are all types out there. If the dialogue wasn't so MTL then this would be a possible 5 star game for me.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
Just got to the Winthorpe scene, glad to see a black man in a different role than always seems to be portrayed, not every black dude is a BBC Dom, there are all types out there. If the dialogue wasn't so MTL then this would be a possible 5 star game for me.
You might have spoken too soon, he gets very aggressive and rapey toward the end of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You might have spoken too soon, he gets very aggressive and rapey toward the end of the game.
Oh well, I guess I can't expect many devs to actually avoid the non-con bs. Thanks for saving me some time, guess I will just delete it and not slog through the Engrish for a game that pushes the non-con on us.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
The gym scene used to be triggered off hotspots, but I can't get it to trigger either. Guessing either there are prereqs for it in previous choices or you can't hit it because of how it was coded in the unity version, so it's not possible to attain in the renpy version.

The choice that is mentioned that unlocks the gym scene in the walk-through has no effect on the outcome there so I suspect it's the latter. Just a side effect of a renpy port.
Found a little bug in the shower scene that inhibits the full lesbian scene. I'll post a patch for this and other glitches found by the community.

Reactions: thesgc and EdPokol

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
is there a walkthrough mod? the endings and points are kinda confusing.

nvm i got it! really Loved Lesbian ending! Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: stoern76
Mar 16, 2022
I'm having an issue with the text. When there's too much text the last line(s) will be cut and impossible to read. If the dialogue box was positioned a bit higher or the font size was a little bit smaller this wouldn't be a problem. Does anyone have a fix for this?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes