3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

jhonny18

Jul 14, 2017
Download all Chapters , make a folder "Chapters " in main folder but the game is frozen to "Loading 0%" after 10 minute. It's normal ?

I have a liquid brain. I copied the files to another game.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
DL from patreon...
Chapters Assets ( if you don't want to use in-game download feature): download to "Chapters" folder.

all Chapters 01 to 08. (Intro is ch01 and then ch02 is chapter 01 and so on.)

Intro

Chapters 01

Chapters 02

Chapters 03

Chapters 04

Chapters 05

Chapters 06

Chapters 07

Chapters 08

maybe easy if uploader make a merge all chapters in one pack? need reuploader from ours uploader with this.
sorry but these files with which program should be opened ??

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Is that the special scene? Because after I finished the scene with Claire, Bridgette, and Winthorpe it says all content is finished for this chapter.
Try to see the Big Picture (by clicking on the word "Storylines" in the upper part of the map); probably you didn't played a step in previous chapters that is a prerequisite for the neon club scene with Jim and Albert from CH9 completion.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
cant Dl chapters in game and on pat page error files .. tss
In game download is working fine. Please verify your antivirus/firewall isn't blocking "rebrand.ly" domain. You can see the link the game will download the chapter from in the dialog box asking you confirmation of download. You can even try that link with your browser to verify it.

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
Mac version works ok for me. Sometimes I find right or control click works when double click fails. Hope it’s as simple as that.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes