3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GingsengWu

Mar 21, 2021
Sure, just right until you realize that the hormones drive you crazy and don't get me started on actual 'reassignment' surgery which makes your genitals useless, and painful (who'd have thought?!).

Source: Not me. I stopped being trans after realizing how real trans people act. Now I merely call myself 'someone who is attached very little to their sex, I have pride as a human, not as one who centers their identity around being anything special'. I'm actually afraid, that if I had 'outed' myself in my childhood (where XXX was not of concern but merely being allowed to do anything, like being affectionate), that my parents would have supported me.

My condolences to anyone in a family/community which would not even accept you being gay but if you can't become independent/still want their financial support, then you have no pride as human. Before worrying about becoming 'special', achieve normality first.
Hey, sorry your friend had such a bad experience, but you seem like you'd be a lot happier if you transitioned. Everyone's experience is unique, and you shouldn't deprive yourself of seeking happiness just because you dislike certain common behaviors in the community. You seem very scared of being gay/lgbt, which is understandable but honestly, it's worth it. There's nothing wrong with being proud for being alive in a world that wants you dead.

• Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Also anyone played the game to the end and can spoil me the endings? I'm not very much in the mood to see pieces of shits raping and getting away with it. Perhaps if there were an ending where he turns back into a man and proceeds to literally destroy the balls of every single fucker? That would be great.

Oh, but what am I saying, there's no way something like this would come from Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:

datox654

Dec 27, 2017
If the game don't start try to put it in a folder with less subfolders.

P.s sorry for my english.

Last edited:
Reactions: mutatiio

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I'm not very much in the mood to see pieces of shits raping and getting away with it.
On the upside, (s)he hardly gets raped (like, not at all). On the downside, there's no ending like you hope there to be. She's one hell of a slut.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2022
On the upside, I read what was censored and I appreciate the sentiment. On the downside, I'm sorely disappointed that a Groomer who knows nothing about a stranger and advices irresponsibly is allowed passage.

Reactions: Creiz

Zmorin01

Sep 2, 2017
I recorded the full walkthrough of the game, maybe someone will be interested:

Telegram version, without quality degradation:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The game is told from the perspective of a male that transformed into a female.
Then remove the "male protagonist" tag. If you can't turn back, what's the point of being described as one in the first place?
This is just confuck-shion, frustration and a wild-winded way of saying cum-rag protagonist, but with a backstory twist.
If it dies a woman, if it becomes pregnant a woman, if it fucking gives birth as a woman, it's a woman.

mutatiio

Jun 6, 2021
Then remove the "male protagonist" tag. If you can't turn back, what's the point of being described as one in the first place?
This is just confuck-shion, frustration and a wild-winded way of saying cum-rag protagonist, but with a backstory twist.
If it dies a woman, if it becomes pregnant a woman, if it fucking gives birth as a woman, it's a woman.
I assume because kinks?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
If people are specifically searching for female transformation games, they'll probably want to include the "male protagonist + female protagonist + transformation" tags, or they might try male + transformation.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes