3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp. I read my way through this. All in all, not a bad smut dispenser. The scenes are pretty nice overall, with decent length to them and enough variation to keep them entertaining and usable. Just don't think about it too hard, otherwise the context and/or the high amount of plot-holes might distract from the smut. It's a pretty typical hentai-setting after all, so pretty much everyone in it is scum for no good reason. There's pretty much next to no story or plot, so there's not much to spoil aside from the details of the sex scenes themselves.

Which is why I'll say that while some might consider that this thing has a good ending and a bad-ending... the fact is that it's all bad-ending for Kaoru. The guy turned girl never becomes a guy again and no matter what, she ends up becoming a total cock-addicted slut. One path might seem worse than the other, but really, if you think about it, the end result is going to be more or less the same no matter what in the long run.

All of it happens because of three factors that aren't explored all that much:
1. Kaoru is a moron. No two ways about it. She just doesn't think things through, at all.
2. The doc that turned her into a woman basically gave her a standard Hentai FMC body, aka improbably hot and impossibly sensitive. No. They never explain WHY this was done etc.
3. Kaoru's friends betray her like it's nothing, rape her repeatedly, cause her to become a sex addict, and things degenerate from there.

Obviously, if you think about it all too hard, it's all kind of sad... but then if you think about it too hard, you'd also have to think about all the plot-holes, and there's enough of them to impress the average bombed out battlefield in WW2.

So don't think about it too hard, enjoy the scenes and get some faps and/or schlicks out of it, as appropriate.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A man's man is a thing tho, I think like a bro or a guy who feels more comfortable being around men
"Man's man" refers to "manly men", as in, a man who can work on vehicles, cut down trees, build fences, etc, etc...strong, knowledgeable...a man who is scared to say or do things that may seem effeminate or sissy-like. The "man's man" is the man ABOVE other men...alpha male.
So, that term in the context of this title means they turned the manliest of men into a prissy female.

Reactions: AlicetheDeviant
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes