3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SecretArcade

Formerly 'NinonGaming'
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
banner.jpg

Overview:
You're playing as a young man in his early twenties, who receives an unexpected invitation from his best friend, Nicholas, to spend the summer at his family's countryside manor. Thrilled by the prospect of a relaxing getaway and the chance to reconnect with Nicholas, you eagerly accept.
Upon arriving at the Thompson estate, you is warmly welcomed by Nichola's family. You bound with his mother, Nina, a graceful and elegant woman in her early forties, and his aunt, Lana, a charming and vivacious woman in her late forties.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-02
Release Date: 2024-08-02
Developer: Secret Arcade - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

c1_departure7.jpg c1_dinner24.jpg c1_guestroom6.jpg c1_guestroom8.jpg c1_housefront8.jpg c1_inside18.jpg c1_lana1.jpg c1_lana8.jpg c1_lana20.jpg c1_lana34.jpg c1_lana35.jpg c1_lana45.jpg c1_lana46.jpg c1_lostcat10.jpg c1_lostcat20.jpg c1_sofa22.jpg c1_sofa24.jpg c1_store2.jpg c1_store19.jpg c1_store26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SecretArcade

Formerly 'NinonGaming'
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Thanks for checking it. Will have a look and try to patch it. Would help me if you let me know what version you used.

SecretArcade

Formerly 'NinonGaming'
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Not a bad start, Surely needs the sandbox tag and a rollback option would be helpful.
Thanks for you feedback. I will add the sandbox tag. I intend the game to only have short freeroam sections mixed with classic VN sections. As for the rollback I am working on enabling it back. I disabled the feature because I had issues related to questlog update.

May 19, 2024
Thanks for you feedback. I will add the sandbox tag. I intend the game to only have short freeroam sections mixed with classic VN sections. As for the rollback I am working on enabling it back. I disabled the feature because I had issues related to questlog update.
Well I was not complaining just so you know, The freeroam was easy to navigate and the book tips helped. Great job with animations as well. Hoping to see more of this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SecretArcade
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote