3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You play a young man in his early twenties who receives an unexpected invitation from his best friend, Nicholas,
to spend the summer at his family's countryside manor.
Thrilled by the prospect of a relaxing getaway and the chance to reconnect with Nicholas, you eagerly accept.
Upon arriving at the Thompson estate, you are warmly welcomed by Nichola's family.
You bond with his mother, Nina, a graceful and elegant woman in her early forties,
and his aunt, Lana, a charming and vivacious woman in her late forties.
Two women in their prime are attracted to you; what could go wrong? Or go so, right? ;)
I received an unexpected invitation to work on this overview. I hope I did a satisfactory job. UIIYLI

The game looks and sounds interesting. :giggle:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Right off the bat Grammar and coding errors.

and I have not even started the game beyond mc standing in front of his old home.
example of several edits needed.
Line: Edit “thanks for keeping mc safe house” the word mc should be changed to read “me”. or codding needs corrected to have the word mc auto change to assigned name player inputs. for this line and others as needed.
you need to have a QA person, a beta tester not yourself.
also do not use the same computer to QA your own work that you build it on. it will lower errors in programing before release if you can do this.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I like the overall setting and milfs, but I would prefer if there was no sandbox, I hate it with a passion unless it is well done and easy to navigate. Might keep a look out for it at a later date though.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes