3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I love the models, apart from Nina's son and brother. What the hell are up with them? I look forward to seeing what you can do with some experience behind you.

• Haha
Reactions: SecretArcade

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
well took a little while to complete mostly because of no rollback, the Ep ended to abruptly at least complete the scene pump and run is not good for Mc's plan you have laid out. i think you would be better to plan to end each Ep when mc goes to sleep. also you need a tag either Sandbox or point and click not sure your total plan yet but it is needed. Game has potential. thank you for your art.

SecretArcade

Formerly 'NinonGaming'
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
well took a little while to complete mostly because of no rollback, the Ep ended to abruptly at least complete the scene pump and run is not good for Mc's plan you have laid out. i think you would be better to plan to end each Ep when mc goes to sleep. also you need a tag either Sandbox or point and click not sure your total plan yet but it is needed. Game has potential. thank you for your art.
Thank you for your feedback. I did now want to end it when MC went to sleep because I wanted to include at lease one NSFW scene in the first release of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes