Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2.5] [Secret Arcade]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I can say for sure there will not be any NTR as it does not mix with current Netori theme, but this is last time I'm giving any info regarding future content. Peace!
(y)

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank your for your interest in the game. I've fixed most of the bugs during the second sandbox part. Will likely post an update soon.
Thank you for your feedback. A revamped version of the first two chapters is coming soon. It is going to be called Chapter 2.5 and the purpose of it is to fix all the bugs and add some extra scenes. Hopefully I will manage to fix the timeline issue too.
So we need to start the game in chapter 2 an not chatpter one? Because there is an error on chloe room and there is no way to find lana again on the main quest, after going to her house the first time the house is locked and she cannot be found anywhere on the map.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
how the fk we suppose to know where to go if the game doesnt even give any hint other than text useles text book ?

kokalan1

Dec 26, 2019
Game looks good! Damn start with error Ch1 no more Lana game over.Ch2 lol error again not that good 1st impression.:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Last edited:

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I know there are a few scripts already in this thread this one unlocks rollback too. I did notice if you use it extensively it can make some quests turn into ???? but they auto corrected when going forward again. There are many bugs with the quests but other than having to hit ignore a few times when the script tried to remove certain quests I played though just fine as long as I did'nt visit the neighbor on the right at the pool before asked too. A couple of times you might have to talk to Nick or Chloe not in the quest list but needed to progress. F.e, I couldnt sleep on the first night because I still had to talk to Nick but there was no quest hint.

Enabled rollbacks.
Fixed many instances of the player name being MC or ME.
Fixed a whole bunch of spelling mistakes and random capital letters.
Added the "hidden" final scene after Kate turns on the radio on the camping trip drive. I would advise to save before this point in case something changes that breaks your save in the update. Hopefully dev wasn't saving vars as persistent or something crazy but I never noticed it. Sometimes devs block rollback because of bad coding habits, sometimes maybe too lazy to use renpy.block_rollback() at the appropriate times, other times they are just crazy not sure which applies.
Thanks. Work for Android too.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Very raw game and do not explore it triggers all the bugs. Just follow the guide. Dev should build straightforward VN rather than open world it would be easier and I don't think the gameplay till now requires any open world.

SecretArcade

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Hello! Got a lot of complaints here after releasing Chapter 2.

This new version should fix all known issues while also adding new content.

Version: Chapter 2.5

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
So far no issues, new content was good. This one still cuts off when kate turns the radio station, are we not supposed to see them arrive at the hotel yet? I know the files were in there and someone fixed the script last time to continue on to the hotel scene

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes