Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2.5] [Secret Arcade]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
(y) Just to be totally clear, I wasn't trashing this game (I didn't get super far because.... sandbox), was just speaking generally. You've encouraged me to give this update a go. Cheers, mate!
I hate sandbox also. But this one isn't too bad. Mostly just click to go from one point to another. So far you only have to collect the cat, and 2 other items. It's pretty easy, but I still prefer normal vn's

• Red Heart
Reactions: fh321

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
He was eating her out, not sniffing her ass. She even dares him to eat her out, says right in the chat box. But I guess not everyone would want to eat her out though, maybe. Put in a yes/no :unsure:. Would have rather it been Jess :love:
Instead of laughing at something, it would be better to help, like other good people do.:confused::poop:GOOD ALWAYS RETURNED AS GOOD.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Instead of laughing at something, it would be better to help, like other good people do.:confused::poop:
????????? Blank screen means your at the end of the game. It was the same way last update. And I just helped you with the English translation in the journal last update. So how didn't I help?

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
????????? Blank screen means your at the end of the game. It was the same way last update. And I just helped you with the English translation in the journal last update. So how didn't I help?
Sorry.:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:..........I downloaded a new version and I have a white screen. Probably incorrect saves.:(........I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AGAIN.;)

Reactions: Vortex@

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AHeartfeltVisit-CH2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2.5]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes