VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Hero Journey: The Kindling [Ep. 2 Pt. 1 Bugfix #2] [JDoodle Stories]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Skoodoodle

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2018
Hey everyone.

We want to update you all about the plans for the next release.
It’s been a little over a month since we released the first episode of A Hero Journey. We’re yearning to release the next episode to you guys. JD has been working incredibly long and hard to fulfill the most requested feature for the game: Animation. We promised you lot animated sex scenes and we’ll deliver, but beside that you’ve also highly requested that we remake Episode 1 with animation. So we’re going to do that.

Some of you might think “What about Episode 2?!” but worry not, we’re still working on it. This means that the next release will be a revamped version of Episode 1 with animated scenes and these scenes will be the same as in the first version, with the exception of 3 scenes. We will provide you with a more detailed changelog upon release.

We don’t think that just a revamped Episode 1 is enough content to release at once for you guys, so we’ve decided to split Episode 2 into 2 parts. Part 1 of Episode 2 will be released together with the revamped version of Episode 1, so we highly suggest you replay the game from the beginning at next release.
Simply because we don’t want too big intervals in between the releases of Episodes.

We also made a poll for you guys to vote for your favourite fetish you want to be in Episode 2. As some of you may know already, the winner of the poll was NTR. We will therefore be adding both Netorare and Netori. To ease the concern of some fans, we will be adding an option to disable these.

As for the release date: We won’t promise a specific date.
As we’re fairly new to this field of work, we’re not comfortable promising you lot something and maybe not being able to deliver. Yeah, it sucks, we know.. But we can promise this: The next release will be ready in about 2 weeks time.

Thanks for playing our game and all the support you show us!
Cheers!

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
So, I just accidentaly discovered some of JDseal's works on E-Hentai and I have to say I loved Betty and The Dark Stone stories. I was pleasantly surprised by this, because I can't stand incest, but it was so well written and beautifully drawn that I ended up looking for more of his works and discovered this VN.

I'm waiting for the next version to be released before playing it, but after learning that it'll contain netorare and netori, I have to say that I'm really looking forward to it. If you guys do the netorare right, rest assured that you'll gain a new patron.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
The new update is !
Hope you guys enjoy and please show your support if you like it! Even if it's just an upvote or a comment, we really appreciate it.
Cheers
You guys should ask a moderator to get developer status (for Skoodoodle) and if it is possible for him to take control of this thread, alot of traffic comes from F95 and people enjoy some interaction between dev and player, plus it's easy to upload those handy dandy Incest patches without those cucks from patreon ringing the alarm bells. Gonna check out the new episode later today (non-NTR rout ofcourse ;)) and then maybe make some signatures for your game so people can use them on here.

Reactions: JDseal

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
You guys should ask a moderator to get developer status (for Skoodoodle) and if it is possible for him to take control of this thread, alot of traffic comes from F95 and people enjoy some interaction between dev and player, plus it's easy to upload those handy dandy Incest patches without those cucks from patreon ringing the alarm bells. Gonna check out the new episode later today (non-NTR rout ofcourse ;)) and then maybe make some signatures for your game so people can use them on here.
Thanks mate, we'll get right on it :)

Skoodoodle

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2018
Hey guys, for everyone who have already downloaded the new release, I'm providing a new link with a bugfix.

PC Version:

Mac Version:

There was an unintended feature in the gallery, which has now been fixed.
Don't worry, you can still use your saves from previous gameplay of Ep2 Pt1.

Cheers.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys, for everyone who have already downloaded the new release, I'm providing a new link with a bugfix.

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Cheers.
Did you guys already contact a mod to see if you can get developer status and a own thread for the game? I think this one won't be updated and will remain on episode 1 since the OP user's account does not exist. muttdoggy UncleVT F95

Skoodoodle

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2018
Did you guys already contact a mod to see if you can get developer status and a own thread for the game? I think this one won't be updated and will remain on episode 1 since the OP user's account does not exist
Yeah, I tried reaching out to a mod, waiting for a reponse atm.

Also, I promised to make some signatures for the game so here they are! Everyone feel free to use them!
Those signatures look great! Thanks a lot, we'll hopefully get them onto the OP very soon :)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Cheers.
Was the change removing the last gallery listing for Cassandra? That is the only one I couldn't figure out how to get.

Skoodoodle

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2018
Was the change removing the last gallery listing for Cassandra? That is the only one I couldn't figure out how to get.
No, it was a force unlock of the gallery due to a coding mistake.
The last Cassandra scene is only optainable by entering the password when talking to Seal.
The patrons have gotten the code on release, but even non-patrons can figure it out if they read the dialogue carefully :)

Reactions: fanboi

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
i cant understand why no real fuck scene in game for game like this if u dont past dialogs fast need 1-2 hr for finish and in the end game show some hand job or blow job even u do match questions and not cheating still no fuck scene

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
i cant understand why no real fuck scene in game for game like this if u dont past dialogs fast need 1-2 hr for finish and in the end game show some hand job or blow job even u do match questions and not cheating still no fuck scene
Well, there aren't any right now. Future updates might contain some ;)

Reactions: pixel1

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is Ep1 around here somwhere? I didnt find anything on search =/
It's included with the download in the OP, that's the whole game. In fact, it's better now since the dev went back and added animations to Ep. 1 since the last release :)

Reactions: djgoletal
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes