Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I think that's how a lot of people feel but they wouldn't express it in those words. You clearly state why buildup is so important in this post, especially for incest content, and most people who don't like dream sequences want that feeling maximally-preserved.
Yes, I explicitly went against my own tastes when I made those dream sequences, I feel that way about them too. I made them mostly because people were yearning for a sex scene, and I wanted to see if adding those would calm people who were complaining about the lack of sex (it didn't :ROFLMAO:)
But I don't regret making them. In the end, it shows off in a nice way how horny Alice is for her relatives, it shows that the teasing Riley and Emily did on Alice in the living room was actually very effective, and honestly, I enjoyed making them. I think they're pretty hot. Visually I mean. Story wise... They're dream sequences :p

Oct 23, 2023
Yes, I explicitly went against my own tastes when I made those dream sequences, I feel that way about them too. I made them mostly because people were yearning for a sex scene, and I wanted to see if adding those would calm people who were complaining about the lack of sex (it didn't :ROFLMAO:)
But I don't regret making them. In the end, it shows off in a nice way how horny Alice is for her relatives, it shows that the teasing Riley and Emily did on Alice in the living room was actually very effective, and honestly, I enjoyed making them. I think they're pretty hot. Visually I mean. Story wise... They're dream sequences :p
Hey, i've browsed the discord and SS but didn't stumble upon any release date for 0.4, i assume it dropped for the testers earlier?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hey, i've browsed the discord and SS but didn't stumble upon any release date for 0.4, i assume it dropped for the testers earlier?
It's locked to the $5 tier supporters and above. The latest public post on my SS page is the release post, and there is an other pinned post with the links and extra information about the update, like the temporary changelog.
The full (public!) release will happen in 2 weeks to a month from now.

Last edited:

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
AHomeInTheDesert-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Home in the Desert [v0.4] [Misarmor]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, thers a wey to use chat in the game? i use the saveeditor to change the money but when i try to lead that save is dosent let me load him

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I just have one question, is there sex? because I don't want to play and see that said sex scene is a simple dream of the protagonist hahaha

Reactions: 69HER69

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
Let's remain calm and not get too negative about the recent game update. The developer clearly puts a lot of love into the game and is committed to fixing any issues or errors that come up. Let's try to enjoy the game as it's intended. Also, implementing a visual novel mode is definitely possible, so let's be patient and understanding.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes