Bober125

Sep 22, 2023
I came here to "complain" about the game since for the 4th time I have to start from the scratch for practically 1-2 minutes of nothing,,, only to find out others complain about it as well and the developer saying that this is the norm and for each update I/we will have to start from 0 again and again... sorry but I am not a masochist, thanks for the game but no thanks.
Well if you read the comments you'd know theres nothing he can do about that, the game saves get corrupted because of the variables. It's literally not even a big deal, you can just skip half the dialogue or read the patch notes of what's new. Don't complain if you don't know what youre talking about. Although, I wish you could skip the first minute of yap in the intro.

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Well if you read the comments you'd know theres nothing he can do about that, the game saves get corrupted because of the variables. It's literally not even a big deal, you can just skip half the dialogue or read the patch notes of what's new. Don't complain if you don't know what youre talking about. Although, I wish you could skip the first minute of yap in the intro.
Do I have to start from scratch each time he updates the game?Yes.
Everything else is nonsense , I have better things to do than spend 1-2 hours of my time every time he updates this game.
As for skiping , it seems you don't get it , each time you have to do the quests, each time you have to make money, each time you have to spend to buy groceries furniture etc. it is tedious.

Bober125

Sep 22, 2023
Do I have to start from scratch each time he updates the game?Yes.
Everything else is nonsense , I have better things to do than spend 1-2 hours of my time every time he updates this game.
As for skiping , it seems you don't get it , each time you have to do the quests, each time you have to make money, each time you have to spend to buy groceries furniture etc. it is tedious.
Bro... Like he said, he updates this game once every 3 months it's not like your restarting daily, after 3 months you won't even remember what's in the game so restarting might even be good, if not, like I said if you skip dialogue it takes u like 45 min, buying groceries and working is not hard dawg, you just spam click

Bober125

Sep 22, 2023
Also, question, how do you do the bathroom mini game? Is it part of a quest? I played completely through the game and I never had any mini game, only the bathroom scene with Riley

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Also, question, how do you do the bathroom mini game? Is it part of a quest? I played completely through the game and I never had any mini game, only the bathroom scene with Riley
If you mean the "jerk off in secret while Riley's in the bath" minigame, Misarmor replaced it with the scene

Reactions: Marcus_S
Apr 13, 2024
Damn... Is that for big updates or little patches?
Yeah I think the likes of Patreon and other subscribers these devs setup should have multiple ways to pay for the subscriptions. Like the investor should be allowed to decide if they want to pay monthly or quarterly, or even every six months.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes