Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
View attachment 2518666

That the path to sisterly salvation lies somewhere inside the let1..ter b... Because I've poked around in the 2.1 files, and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how the living room tease event is supposed to trigger. I am forced to assume that either a) I'm a moron. Not entirely unlikely, or b) The trigger for that event is locked away somewhere inside that tiny update.

SO! The next question is this: how does a body access v0.2.1b? Is that like the patron version or some such?
All game versions are currently public. You can find 0.2.1b here:
The "sisters tease" event triggers automatically when you leave the attic after speaking to Stanley the second time. The trigger wasn't working properly on versions 0.2.1.
It's a small event that will be expanded on 0.3 with a minigame.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Do I have to start 2.1b again from scratch? When loading a save from 2.1 i get sent to the start screen once
i've completed something. Very annoying!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Do I have to start 2.1b again from scratch? When loading a save from 2.1 i get sent to the start screen once
i've completed something. Very annoying!
I have yet to *really* look into save compatibility on Ren'py, but at first glance it really seems like a hassle... When it comes to 0.2.1b though, it's a minor update and mostly focused on QoL, so skipping it won't make you miss out on much anyway.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I have yet to *really* look into save compatibility on Ren'py, but at first glance it really seems like a hassle... When it comes to 0.2.1b though, it's a minor update and mostly focused on QoL, so skipping it won't make you miss out on much anyway.
OK! I'll wait until 3.0 then. A pity I couldn't see the "sister incident" because of the hazzle.
Another problem that occured was the quest link went to error every time after the second talk with Stanley. When loading a save from just before the "sleep talk" the error remained. Seems something triggered that error.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So I know that the game is probably totally WIP with almost no content, but does anyone have a guide of sorts to know what events are triggered when? Also, should there not be some art playing when MC "blows some steam"? I only see the text.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I'm glad to see the dev is working on this whole "cooking" management part of the game. It sucks you have to put so much of the time into it but i understand it will pay back later...
Just don't forget about the corruption, futanari and prostitution aspects...You know, a reason to buy the game and have something to actually jerk off too :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Unikat93

Oct 26, 2020
Right at the start of the game I get an error message. it doesn't go away as the game progresses. Unbenannt.png

The scene where she masturbates in bed I only see text and nothing else.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
when 0.3 will be relased
I can't give a precise date.
The best I can say is: I have at the very least 1 more month of work.
The good part is that I'm almost done with pre-production. Only thing I have left to do is finish the night summary additions, and flesh out the job system. After that it's all adding life around the house, making/rendering/adding sound for new events, and actually activating the systems and making sure they all work well together.

celestar55

Mar 25, 2021
I like the game, plot is promising and I like the models, but you should consider making it less tedious, maybe convert it into a kinetic novel? without open world/map crap

Reactions: GOAT-Cheese

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I like the game, plot is promising and I like the models, but you should consider making it less tedious, maybe convert it into a kinetic novel? without open world/map crap
As I said before, not gonna happen

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
Nice plot:) But idk what to do without hints:(
Like, I finished the quest "old man's wisdom", but after that, I found no way to go ahead because the quest bar was totally empty.
All I can do is to push 1h buttom and sleep, yet nothing special happens:(

Any walkthrough about next?

2.90 star(s) 39 Votes