Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Nice plot:) But idk what to do without hints:(
Like, I finished the quest "old man's wisdom", but after that, I found no way to go ahead because the quest bar was totally empty.
All I can do is to push 1h buttom and sleep, yet nothing special happens:(

Any walkthrough about next?
The quest log is empty because you've reached the end for the current version. You should have seen a sign warning you that you've reached the end, unless you were playing an outdated version which might have prevented you from seing the very last event, in which case I invite you to download the latest version here:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
What, the new update hasn't been released yet?
The game seems to have potential, but the complete lack of animations, sex content and VEEEEERY long development ruins everything.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
What, the new update hasn't been released yet?
The game seems to have potential, but the complete lack of animations, sex content and VEEEEERY long development ruins everything.
Nope, it hasn't been released yet.
I try to make it a known fact that I plan my development cycles to last between 2 and 4 months. According to those plans, and if we make the current development cycle run from the release of the latest minor update 0.2.1, We're 2 months and a half in, which means I'm still on time.

Now that I'm here though, I'll take the occasion to answer to the rest :sneaky:

First, the most common way to make animations on games with DAZ art is to use the in-built animation tool on DAZ. But as I have said before, I don't like how they look, and I'd rather not make animations than to implement animations I'll end up not liking myself. The closest thing we'll get to an actual animation until I figure out something else is pseudo-animations, like we have for Alice's bedroom wanking scene.

The lack of sex content is pretty straightforward, it's a literal 0.2 and adult content is coming.

As for the long dev cycles ruining everything, I strongly disagree. Currently, some of the most popular adult games out there have dev cycles as long as mine, so I'm not worried.

Aaaand back to work :cool:

Feb 5, 2018
Nope, it hasn't been released yet.
I try to make it a known fact that I plan my development cycles to last between 2 and 4 months. According to those plans, and if we make the current development cycle run from the release of the latest minor update 0.2.1, We're 2 months and a half in, which means I'm still on time.

Now that I'm here though, I'll take the occasion to answer to the rest :sneaky:

First, the most common way to make animations on games with DAZ art is to use the in-built animation tool on DAZ. But as I have said before, I don't like how they look, and I'd rather not make animations than to implement animations I'll end up not liking myself. The closest thing we'll get to an actual animation until I figure out something else is pseudo-animations, like we have for Alice's bedroom wanking scene.

The lack of sex content is pretty straightforward, it's a literal 0.2 and adult content is coming.

As for the long dev cycles ruining everything, I strongly disagree. Currently, some of the most popular adult games out there have dev cycles as long as mine, so I'm not worried.

Aaaand back to work :cool:
I know how hard it is to work on a project like this all by yourself so, props to you for putting in all this time and effort on this. Good luck to you, sir

• Red Heart
Reactions: Misarmor

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
The quest log is empty because you've reached the end for the current version. You should have seen a sign warning you that you've reached the end, unless you were playing an outdated version which might have prevented you from seing the very last event, in which case I invite you to download the latest version here:
OK, now I know :)
thx

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
Going to say, the premise of this is very promising. I look forward to what the developer comes up with.

That being said, I am a bit sad at how little there is at this point. I will bookmark it and come back in a year or so to give it time to bake :p

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I noticed this has the "transparent text box mod" included in the game files but does not function, is there a reason for this? If the box is there, why have it in the first place? I hate games where a quarter of the screen is covered in black, it breaks the immersion for me, that is why i hate Unity and RPGM games, plus no rollback in those either.

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I noticed this has the text box mod included in the game files but does not function, is there a reason for this? I hate games where a quarter of the screen is covered in black.
Yeah. basically, the mod adds an outline to the text and removes all the backgrounds for the portaits, name and dialogue text.
Problem with that is, now we have floating names and floating portraits, which in that state look particularly ugly. When I looked into the mod it was just before releasing 0.2.1, and I just didn't take the time to modify the text box to properly replace the portraits and fully implement the mod. I just added the text outline which was just added value without any drawbacks and released 0.2.1 as is.
With that said, I still don't know if I'll fully implement the mod or not. After all, the dialogue box itself doesn't even cover a fifth of the screen and is semi-transparent, and I feel like the text is just not as readable without it, even with the outline on. I just don't like how the game looks with the backgrounds completely removed.
So I think by best course of action is to edit the dialogue boxes again. I'll probably make the dialogue BG just a bit more transparent again, and remove the portrait frame and lower it to the very bottom. But I don't think I'll completely remove them.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I noticed the text box mod starts working after the initial opener from lying in bed to the lawyers office, after that it works fine, the side pic is a little large but not too distracting.

Also is Eve the Aunt or another sister?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I noticed the text box mod starts working after the initial opener from lying in bed to the lawyers office, after that it works fine, the side pic is a little large but not too distracting.

Also is Eve the Aunt or another sister?
The text box from the first half of the intro that you're mentionning isn't the same textbox as the regular one. It's custom made for narrator dialogue, so I'm guessing it's normal for the mod not to affect it.

Also yeah, Eve is the aunt

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
is there any guide or walkthrough?
Currently there are 2 quests, and I haven't made a walkthrough yet, and there is no unofficial walkthrough that I've heard of. The game is currently pretty short anyway, so there isn't real need for one

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
wish this game get a update soon
save your wishes for after 2 more months

Reactions: hawkeye35

Miseim

Mar 12, 2023
Okay am I crazy or what?
It's day 13, I've done 2 quests, one is talking to the old man and the other was getting the laptop, is there some way to use the laptop? Is there anything else to do? Like... what am i missing here?

Reactions: Ayashi99
2.90 star(s) 39 Votes