Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Lots of errors in the inventory and menu screens. I have to keep rolling back from them. For example, I cant view the weather report, the game errors. If I click the right arrow in inventory, the game error's.

The forced screen and or scenes you can't click past. Such as "Quest Complete" and having to wait 15 seconds for it to stop. Please just allow people to click through things and not wait for screens.

The self gratification scene, ya, it drags on and on. You have to keep clicking and clicking and waiting and clicking. Not enjoyable. Such as the phone call with Stanley where he carry's on, you need to allow people to click to progress to the next one. Not wait 15 seconds for it to set there for no reason. It's REALLY annoying.

The house inside is really dark at night, you can barley see where to click. An implementation of location drop down or list would help and be faster to get to places as well.

The "Report back to Stanley" and things like that. The game just needs a phone to click on, and if not that then it needs to tell you to go to the Attic to do this or exactly where to go to make things happen.

I like the renders and lighting. The characters are good too. The game just needs more content. :)

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Im buying food, but it still says that mom cant cook because there are no ingredients
Talk to Eve when in the morning when she's reading on the couch, she'll tell you which ingredients to buy. When you have learnt how to cook, you'll get to check the recipes when clicking on the stove.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Talk to Eve when in the morning when she's reading on the couch, she'll tell you which ingredients to buy. When you have learnt how to cook, you'll get to check the recipes when clicking on the stove.
I bought the ingredients she asked for plus other stuff like milk and cereal and I get the same response about not having ingredients.

Yeah, tried numerous times, apparently she doesn't see the pasta or tomato sauce, plus I don't see her in the kitchen when I get the message that there isn't any ingredients.

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I bought the ingredients she asked for plus other stuff like milk and cereal and I get the same response about not having ingredients.

Yeah, tried numerous times, apparently she doesn't see the pasta or tomato sauce, plus I don't see her in the kitchen when I get the message that there isn't any ingredients.
That's weird, it works fine on my side. Are you sure you're buying "tomato paste" and not tomatoes or something like that?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Yes, I'm sure. Maybe that only happens for the lunch meal. I'll press forward to dinner and see if it happens again.

Nope, it happened at dinner too. Just to be clear, when she says 5 pasta and 5 tomato sauce it means to click on each item 5 times, right? Also, it's okay to buy other items as the MC did promise to buy milk.

Reactions: foreverezra1314

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Yes, I'm sure. Maybe that only happens for the lunch meal. I'll press forward to dinner and see if it happens again.

Nope, it happened at dinner too. Just to be clear, when she says 5 pasta and 5 tomato sauce it means to click on each item 5 times, right? Also, it's okay to buy other items as the MC did promise to buy milk.
Yep, that should give you 20 units of pasta and 20 units of tomato paste, which represent exactly 4 meals. I tried buying extra items on my side too, and it shouldn't be a problem.

2.90 star(s) 39 Votes