anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I'm softlocked by Angelina unable to detect ingredient bug despite buying loads of ingredients including 5 instances each of pasta + tomato paste
here are some other bugs to report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
base of story sounds quite interesting. really like some of the female models.
please tell me there is a creepy old landlord, farmer or neighbour they have to deal with and especially the curvy women have to "deal" with :p at least optionally. if yes, consider me a follower :-D

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I'm softlocked by Angelina unable to detect ingredient bug despite buying loads of ingredients including 5 instances each of pasta + tomato paste
here are some other bugs to report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for reporting. For point 1, the dotted circle tells the player where to place their mouse to have the attic navigation button to display, and from there, click on it and finish the "explore the house" task.

I have yet to be able to reproduce the ingredients bug. We've (by "we" I mean me and 2 testers) have thoroughly tested the game for more than a week and we've never encountered that bug before. I still can't reproduce it on my side... Sounds like a nasty one.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Thank you for reporting. For point 1, the dotted circle tells the player where to place their mouse to have the attic navigation button to display, and from there, click on it and finish the "explore the house" task.

I have yet to be able to reproduce the ingredients bug. We've (by "we" I mean me and 2 testers) have thoroughly tested the game for more than a week and we've never encountered that bug before. I still can't reproduce it on my side... Sounds like a nasty one.
i think i fixed it. mom appears now
i deleted my old saves from the Renpy folder in AppData

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I bought the ingredients she asked for plus other stuff like milk and cereal and I get the same response about not having ingredients.

Yeah, tried numerous times, apparently she doesn't see the pasta or tomato sauce, plus I don't see her in the kitchen when I get the message that there isn't any ingredients.
Sorry to bother you. Could you please try Anon's fix? See if that helps?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Sorry to bother you. Could you please try Anon's fix? See if that helps?
I tried and it didn't work. I think because I saved over the old saves. So, to start fresh I deleted and extracted again and began another game. That worked.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I tried and it didn't work. I think because I saved over the old saves. So, to start fresh I deleted and extracted again and began another game. That worked.
Thank fuck. We've got a fix ladies and gents :KEK:

Aug 3, 2023
What a fucking stupid game:

- i used a save-game-editor, gave my self 999900 $, and bought everything multiple times from the supermarkt.

Still mom is complaining about not having any ingredients to make food.

I see those quests popping up, but I'm missing a button to see which quests are important or anything.

Edit: Guess I'm not the only one, having problems with a blind or retarded mom...

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
0.3a hotfix was published:

This should solve the "Angelina not cooking" issue, and some other stuff.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
2.90 star(s) 39 Votes