jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
Hell I cant get out of the wandering around the house. I also see the false_ message on my screens as well.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hell I cant get out of the wandering around the house. I also see the false_ message on my screens as well.
Same answer as the other people who've had the same issue, download the latest version here:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
When will the Android version be available?
I'm not planning on making an official Android version in the near future, but I think you can find unofficial versions somewhere around here or on other pirate sites

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
I'm not planning on making an official Android version in the near future, but I think you can find unofficial versions somewhere around here or on other pirate sites
I searched a lot and did not find anything, even the PC version does not work on joyplay

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
If you'd like to talk about an official android version, come hit me up on my discord. I've managed to get a version working pretty well (I think).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 76 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Played the game. It has the potential of being something really special.
Some stuff that could be good additions:

1- A Week schedule for all the characters - like a place where the character is on that exact moment. For example, the girls in the kitchen, the mother sitting down watching TV, the other sister on the balcony and so on.

2- A better progress tracker. Take The DeLuca Family, for example - if you track the objective, it will be shown on the screen all the time, apart from the main scenes.

3- A little more freedom and variety. It's a problem with sandbox games, that eventually you'll see yourself wandering around, not knowing where you should go. That could be fixed with a button, written "Go to your room", like a minimap or something.

4- A percentage of the concluded update would also be good. Right now, I'm past the arrival of the Old Owner's friend and I have zero clue on what to do or where I should go. This could also be tied to the progress tracker.

Apart from that, beautiful characters, nice setting, great potential for the future. I wish you well!

Reactions: Misarmor

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Misarmor
Hi!

Recently got acquainted with your game and I have a couple of questions:
1 Do you plan to add full animations to the game or until all the scenes are done in the style of "slideshow"?
2 Will there be additional characters that you can build relationships with, or will there be only those that have already been shown?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Misarmor
Hi!

Recently got acquainted with your game and I have a couple of questions:
1 Do you plan to add full animations to the game or until all the scenes are done in the style of "slideshow"?
2 Will there be additional characters that you can build relationships with, or will there be only those that have already been shown?
1. If one day I can afford to pay a good animator, I might make out of DAZ animations (maybe Blender?) and implement them into the game. As of now I can't make animations myself, and I think learning animation would just be time-consuming for me, especially if I want them to reach the quality I want, and *especially* not on DAZ as I find animations on DAZ are always sub-par because of how limited the animation tool is.
So I guess the answer is: I've been thinking about it, but the question remains :unsure:
2. Yeah, the house won't be the only location in the game, and the other locations will have their own characters that could potentially be seen naked :sneaky:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Hopefully it's just intro and family stops calling their daughter/niece/sister MC when she has name.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I have stated multiple times that this was a bug and that it's already been fixed
I didn't really read all 17 pages of comments, i read this page (17) to look if someone else had saw it.. Didn't know that there was need to download game from different place instead from where i did download it.

2.90 star(s) 39 Votes