Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I think theres a bug in the game where if you start a new game and get the ladder before clicking the attic hatch first to get prompted to it, it would softlock you out of one of the quests

Steps to achieve this
  1. Start the game and get to free roam
  2. Get out of your room
  3. Close the prompt
  4. Go to basement
  5. Get ladder
  6. Go back to corridor
  7. Select attic hatch
  8. Select old box
  9. It tells you that you have already searched inside the box when you haven't already
That's new....I just get the remark in the line of "I have no need for that yet" when I want to get the ladder before clicking the hatch :unsure:

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
I think theres a bug in the game where if you start a new game and get the ladder before clicking the attic hatch first to get prompted to it, it would softlock you out of one of the quests

Steps to achieve this
  1. Start the game and get to free roam
  2. Get out of your room
  3. Close the prompt
  4. Go to basement
  5. Get ladder
  6. Go back to corridor
  7. Select attic hatch
  8. Select old box
  9. It tells you that you have already searched inside the box when you haven't already
You should not go to the attic. First visit the house, each room, the basement and then you can visit the attic. You return to the basement and you are in the attic.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
You should not go to the attic. First visit the house, each room, the basement and then you can visit the attic. You return to the basement and you are in the attic.
You don't have to visit each rom to complete the first task, just the attic. And there might be a bug because of how I declare some of my variables, I will investigate this

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey,

Please, fix your game. I tried deleting all saves, deleting the game and reinstalling, I literraly bought dozens of each ingredients and mom still can't cook.
Art looks nice but other than MC cumming on herself, we don't have much to see and gameplay is basically a grinding loophole...

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Does the game end after the credits with talking on the phone with grandfather? And then I just work on my laptop and cook.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Does the game end after the credits with talking on the phone with grandfather? And then I just work on my laptop and cook.
Nope, there are side events like "Angelina's movie night" and there's Riley's shower peek minigame

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Okay where do i get recipes where do we decide who goes shopping? i am clicking like crazy and nothing happens
When cooking the basic recipes show up. Can't remember the names but basically one is pasta with tomato sauce, a BLT sandwich and the other is lentil soup. Click on each one to see what ingredients are needed. Click arrow to left to see other recipes. On top you can click on big arrow to take you from the basic recipes to the Italian ones. There is only carbonara spaghetti and caprese salad.

randomtext

Jan 23, 2022
I fucking knew it, that you, my dear dev and the game has extreme potential.
Anyway, I'm stuck at the god damn attic, I know I am suppose to open the god damn small box, but it says that I already know what's inside, also can't leave attic.

EDIT: I think i forgot to take ladder, that's why. Also, on replay it skips all the box opening scene. I think.

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I fucking knew it, that you, my dear dev and the game has extreme potential.
Anyway, I'm stuck at the god damn attic, I know I am suppose to open the god damn small box, but it says that I already know what's inside, also can't leave attic.

EDIT: I think i forgot to take ladder, that's why. Also, on replay it skips all the box opening scene. I think.
There might be a problem with the tasks, also. I'll be trying a fix tomorrow.

ramossi_0007

Apr 10, 2019
So just to clarify, I dont see many events like in the changelog, can you define the "mini-event" is there some expanse to the content beyond like 1-2 screens, I'm not seeing much lewd activity. Or is it something like conditions need to be met to trigger some scene?

E.g. breakfast with sisters, not much beyond sitting there at the table.
Is that the extent of the mini event?

Not to downplay progress, I'm happy with how things are going and understand its a development. Just want to know if I missed something in terms of content

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
So just to clarify, I dont see many events like in the changelog, can you define the "mini-event" is there some expanse to the content beyond like 1-2 screens, I'm not seeing much lewd activity. Or is it something like conditions need to be met to trigger some scene?

E.g. breakfast with sisters, not much beyond sitting there at the table.
Is that the extent of the mini event?

Not to downplay progress, I'm happy with how things are going and understand its a development. Just want to know if I missed something in terms of content
What I call "mini-events" are the ones like the breakfast, like you mentionned, which are there just to give a feeling of liveliness to the house with a small bonus, like the chance to improve your housemate's mood, for example.
The hornier event is the "angelina's movie night" one, I would say, which is a "scheduled event", basically an event that occurs every day following a schedule. The other hornier event is the shower peeking event, that is tied to the story. It happens at 10PM in the bathroom, and is unavoidable if you follow the quests (and if I did my job right).

Reactions: ramossi_0007

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
The reason that Sausage counts as Butter is that it's given the name "Butter" in the code:
butter.png
It does have a unique ID, but things go wrong when it's compared by name.

You can fix it by replacing "Butter" by "Sausage", but you have to start a new game so all the object references are initialized correctly (might be possible to redefine it or update the existing objects, I didn't look too deep).

Even with that fix, I don't think the fridge shows the correct amount of ingredients. I got the message that mom couldn't cook due to lack of ingredients, when the fridge looked like it had a ton of stuff in it. Trying to cook myself then lead to an error.

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The reason that Sausage counts as Butter is that it's given the name "Butter" in the code:
View attachment 2893816
It does have a unique ID, but things go wrong when it's compared by name.

You can fix it by replacing "Butter" by "Sausage", but you have to start a new game so all the object references are initialized correctly (might be possible to redefine it or update the existing objects, I didn't look too deep).

Even with that fix, I don't think the fridge shows the correct amount of ingredients. I got the message that mom couldn't cook due to lack of ingredients, when the fridge looked like it had a ton of stuff in it. Trying to cook myself then lead to an error.
I know, as I said, a fix is coming. I appreciate you taking the time to investiate though.
The "mom not cooking" is due to a save bug. Might be related to the fact that I didn't "default" my variables (I declared the meals in python blocks) but I fixed that in 0.3a and I advised the players to clear their saves entirely, which worked.

Reactions: Ver Greeneyes

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
This game is dying for a cheat menu. The aimless clicking through time hoping for something to happen is mind numbing as well. I am getting bored with it fast.

1. How is it that the old man during the second phone call, knows that the girl in the photo is your mother despite the fact that you specifically are forced NOT to tell him during the first phone call?

2. Where does everyone go during the day? They show up for meals yet are often gone most other times. they have no job and no transportation so where are they all of the time?

3. I don't get the whole attribute scores. (It needs a cheat menu!!) One moment you don't have a high enough score to do one thing and the next you do, yet you do nothing seemingly to effect those scores. What's with the food and meal scores and why is it even a thing?

I am sorry man but this just seems like a hot mess. Someone else already addressed the messed up food thing so I will not mess with that.

Last edited:

joellove7

Dec 6, 2019
for some reason i cant get time to advance and all it tells me to do is explore the house. ive looked everywhere and its like its stuck.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I know, as I said, a fix is coming. I appreciate you taking the time to investiate though.
The "mom not cooking" is due to a save bug. Might be related to the fact that I didn't "default" my variables (I declared the meals in python blocks) but I fixed that in 0.3a and I advised the players to clear their saves entirely, which worked.
I've been having the error and I started with .3a

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes