• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I started playing now and I saw that the aunt is a futanari too is going to have have NTR in the game, the aunt will steal LI and I will have to stop her or she will only participate if I allow her

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
To me this game pass the vibe that playing in earlier stages(like we are now) it's a pain in the ass without much reward, BUT i played this game already(not sure which update) the game is good, you see that the dev is really trying to create something unique here, the complain is the lack of sex scenes, it's a real issue, but that can be solved with time, thus i'll summon the sacred words here

Let him cook

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
mixa007
From one-star review:
This is all very sad. Perhaps over time this review will lose relevance and the developer will fulfill all his promises (the likelihood of this is EXTREMELY SMALL!): wincest, pregnancies, futa relationships and much more, but for now the rating is only 1, it’s a pity that a 0 rating is not provided.

It lost relevance the minute it was posted. I wish we could review reviews. I give it minus one star. :ROFLMAO:

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
This game is incredibly frustrating to manage and figure things out. The UI can be confusing and tedius to navigate at times too. And when I attempt to click anything on Mamazone, there's no option for me to buy anything, will someone please tell what I'm doing wrong?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The management aspects of this game are the most tedious and uninteresting you could possibly think of. Who in their right mind thinks micro-managed grocery shopping would be a meaningful game mechanic??
Devs who don't like making games fun. There are a LOT of them now. People forgot that people play games to have fun, not set and do boring tedious grinding nonsense for hours. It's lazy game development and it has now become the norm. Game development has all become about keeping people in the game, not enjoying themselves. Really sick of it.

And, the mods for this game seem to be gone/outdated. Sadly. And they were the only thing's making this game tolerable. This game actually has potential, if the dev would just focus on the story and fun, and not grinding and cooking bullshit and no one wants.

Three mods by Spanky from this game's Discord server. (If you want to make requests, join the Discord and ask yourself.)
Put them in the "game" folder for version 0.3.1.

The Gallery can be accessed from the main menu and the in-game menu. The scenes unlock when you see them in game, or if you click the unlock button inthe gallery.
For the GiveMoney mod, there is a button that looks like "+$" beside the money display on the main HUD. It adds $100 each time its clicked up to $10000.
If you prefer to get the stats from working while also getting money and not have to worry about time, you can use NoTimeJob which adds a button that says "Cheat for 1 hour" on the working screen which makes you work for 1 hour but time does not pass.

Make sure developer mode is disabled or you'll get error messages.

Update: 2023-11-21
Added cheek smooch to gallery. How lewd!
Please update this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019
This game is incredibly frustrating to manage and figure things out. The UI can be confusing and tedius to navigate at times too. And when I attempt to click anything on Mamazone, there's no option for me to buy anything, will someone please tell what I'm doing wrong?
Speak with aunt on terrace at 13:00 i think

Reactions: jampfl
2.90 star(s) 38 Votes