• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Game is good overall. The problem for me was the grinding part and the lack of where are the girls or stuff. Main events are marked on the what to do list, but for example; when I was doing the photo part, was like where I have to go or find this girl, the first photo of here showed (Eve futa) I didn´t even discovered.

Lack of content will be a matter of time (I hope) so I don´t consider it a problem, but it´s true that for all the grinding some people get annoyed about it.

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
So I've come across a problem. I'm in the middle of juggernaught quest and I've alreadytaken all 3 pics(bedroom, subathing, and cooking) and talkedwith her the next day yet it sitll shows 2/3? I also tried to take a pic when she is exercising but she says come another time. Could it be the quest isn't finished? or am I missing something?Or did my game glitch?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Let's remain calm and not get too negative about the recent game update. The developer clearly puts a lot of love into the game and is committed to fixing any issues or errors that come up. Let's try to enjoy the game as it's intended. Also, implementing a visual novel mode is definitely possible, so let's be patient and understanding.
I will play this game when I already have vaginal sex, I don't want to be grinding with the money, cooking and mood of the characters, just to see nude scenes or see the sex dreams the MC wants with her family, it's not worth it, and if it exists the possibility that there is another Futanari I don't want to see NTR or share with the MC's aunt

Chaosun

May 28, 2020
How do I take the third photo of Riley, I already took the one of her cooking and the one in the bikini

edit: i figure out is at 9AM at the front yard

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus_S

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
This game is grindy as fuck but there is no reward for all the effort you put. There is no level unlock despite the reputation you earn. SO you can earn only low level jobs and it takes days to earn enough. Your sister doesn't respect you, you don't get any thanks from anyone. FOr being the bread earner of the house, MC gets jackshit reward.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Devs who don't like making games fun. There are a LOT of them now. People forgot that people play games to have fun, not set and do boring tedious grinding nonsense for hours. It's lazy game development and it has now become the norm. Game development has all become about keeping people in the game, not enjoying themselves. Really sick of it.
Ok... Not making any sense here. :confused:
Devs who don't like making games fun. There are a LOT of them now. :unsure:
Hmm, I can't imagine any dev has ever set out to make a boring game intentionally.

People forgot that people play games to have fun, not set and do boring tedious grinding nonsense for hours.:unsure:
Same as above.

It's lazy game development and it has now become the norm.:unsure:

I'm not a code monkey, but it would seem to be more difficult to code all that sandbox stuff.

Game development has all become about keeping people in the game, not enjoying themselves. :unsure:
Yes, when I get frustrated because of the grind, It makes me want to stay in the game. :sneaky: sarcasm...

Does anyone see a cohesive thought here by Darth Vengeant ?

Qpzm51

Jul 5, 2023
View attachment 3831816

Overview:
The story takes place into a family, successful in the entertainment industry, that has to face some unfortunate events,
which will lead them to lose their wealth and renown, leaving them with nothing but their blood ties and the will to get back on their feet.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-14
Release Date: 2024-07-14
Developer: Misarmor -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android v0.3.1: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3831819 View attachment 3831817 View attachment 3831820 View attachment 3831821 View attachment 3831822
No Android version pls update I can't use the laptop because my brother uses it too

2.90 star(s) 38 Votes