Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Good for a demo, has potential. Curious as to how that RPG system will pan out. Definitely need something to do in that week long gap waiting for the guy to show up.

As an actual intersex person who had a decent genetic lottery I'd appreciate it if people just focused on the game and its content before mods smell all the nonsense in the air.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
You mean someone actually shows up?
I skipped like 2 days before giving up and deleting.

flarecrack

Mar 12, 2018
The models look great in my opinion but there a couple of problems , the amount of days it take for the guy to show up is too long i have no idea how large the world is going to be but the other characters can be in different zones around the house maybe like a field or something because if its just the house what story is there going to be , and lastly i have no idea how long he want the game to be but if the affection goes up by 5 per chance to affect it in dialog it takes 20 instances in 20 different conversations maybe it too long depending if you need 100 affection per character, all in all i have high hopes for this game and i hope that what i said doesn't offend anyone.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The models look great in my opinion but there a couple of problems , the amount of days it take for the guy to show up is too long i have no idea how large the world is going to be but the other characters can be in different zones around the house maybe like a field or something because if its just the house what story is there going to be , and lastly i have no idea how long he want the game to be but if the affection goes up by 5 per chance to affect it in dialog it takes 20 instances in 20 different conversations maybe it too long depending if you need 100 affection per character, all in all i have high hopes for this game and i hope that what i said doesn't offend anyone.
The locations will be expanded in the future, it's not just going to be the house.
Also there is no affection stat in the game, your family already loves you ;). The"blocking" variable will be the mood stat of your family members (they won't be willing to do activities with your if they're not in a good mood) and your stats.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Riken120

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Here's my AHitD Cheat Mod, a WIP patch I just came up with to add additional options to the intro menus, add deleted dialog sequences back in, replace the text backgrounds with text outlines, add a cheat option, and fix a few errors like the Gamer Girl background increasing the DirtyMind stat instead of the Gaming stat:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Text outline idea is great (y)
Gamer girl increasing the wrong stat has been fixed.
Why adding the deleted sequences back in though? They add basically nothing good to the game, I removed them for a reason. :unsure:

Reactions: Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Text outline idea is great (y)
Gamer girl increasing the wrong stat has been fixed.
Why adding the deleted sequences back in though? They add basically nothing good to the game, I removed them for a reason. :unsure:
Since it's still a work in progress, I only added the one in the intro, and only because I thought it added emotional depth to the scene. I could add an option to make the deleted scene skippable if you'd prefer. Anyway, I've already added a new update to the mod. I changed the "mousedown_1" (pressing the left mouse button) in the IntroSay function to "mouseup_1" (depressing the left mouse button), because otherwise a full mouse click would make it skip the next piece of dialog.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
You know... You could also just send me the errors you find and let me made the modifications instead of rewriting your mod, in case of mistakes like the "mousedown" thing :LOL:

Reactions: Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
You know... You could also just send me the errors you find and let me made the modifications instead of rewriting your mod, in case of mistakes like the "mousedown" thing :LOL:
Alright, I just sent you conversation messages about the remaining errors I found.
But I still added fixes for them in the latest version of my mod, which is now a walk-through mod, in case anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I didn't get an answer to this. Not trying to spam but would like an answer.
I have answered this, maybe it was to an other person though.
Public use/Sharing won't be optional. It's important to note that it won't be the "sad-fap" kind. MC will feel like it's normal, enjoy it even. I'd still understand if you don't like it of course, but making it optional is definitely not in my plans as of now.

The game has good graphics and seems to have a good story, but the game is very difficult.
Thank you. QoL changes were made since the initial 0.2 release, more are to come in 0.3.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Wow what a boring week of nothing in a house meant to have others stuck in it also and not a one seen. If that wasn't enough i'll just really be on way out from this after the "public use" tag. I dont know and don't even want to cause Option to do something bout it isn't a thing for whenever it comes and seems dev don't want it when it is not popular at all. Not going into that 3 letter death zone but honestly it took a week for a guy to show up forwhatever so the public is gonna be waiting a year or 3 for that to happen. Pass for me but good fortune to ya
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Jaye_Main_CS_sig.gif

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Alright, I just sent you conversation messages about the remaining errors I found.
But I still added fixes for them in the latest version of my mod, which is now a walk-through mod, in case anyone is interested in that sort of thing.
how do I access it in the game all I can see is the original walkthrough

2.90 star(s) 38 Votes