fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm really done with all these MCs that has 2 feet long cocks....
That does it for me too, wish the futa devs would take a cue from futagenesis or the other newer one.. something hard can't recall the title but both are excellent.

Tyronedsaurus

Apr 29, 2019
After the Larry quest visit is done, what are we doing at hat point grinding, are we building stats or are we wasting time. Does anything happen or is there a timer rigger further on. So far there seems to be 2 girls 9am (can't progress breakfast) eve 1300nothing Ang. kitchen do dishes and 2100 Ang TV nothing. Well I used to have visuals on to blow off steam, not in this build other than text. Am I missing something, as I really want to like this game but seeing nothing on update

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
After the Larry quest visit is done, what are we doing at hat point grinding, are we building stats or are we wasting time. Does anything happen or is there a timer rigger further on. So far there seems to be 2 girls 9am (can't progress breakfast) eve 1300nothing Ang. kitchen do dishes and 2100 Ang TV nothing. Well I used to have visuals on to blow off steam, not in this build other than text. Am I missing something, as I really want to like this game but seeing nothing on update
If you have had the second phone call with Stanley, then there is no more content. There's a wanking scene if you click the bed. Do mind that this is a demo.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
I think this is a good start. I like the visuals and I'm one of those that actually like the massive cock, I like seeing holes being stretched.

Here's a tip for something some developers of sandbox games miss and that really is frustrating: When you have played all the up-to-date content, please have an indicator for that so you don't have to keep grinding and wondering if you have missed something. It can be like having the quest log be empty, or a message pop up saying that 'you've finished all the current content'.

Dec 7, 2020
I like the potential in this game.Not much smut at the moment but im liking the models used.Dialogue is fairly well written but there should be a warning stating end of content. Good job.And i like futa big or small. Perhaps in later iterations dev could implement a "normal sized" futa dick and large sized.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I think this is a good start. I like the visuals and I'm one of those that actually like the massive cock, I like seeing holes being stretched.

Here's a tip for something some developers of sandbox games miss and that really is frustrating: When you have played all the up-to-date content, please have an indicator for that so you don't have to keep grinding and wondering if you have missed something. It can be like having the quest log be empty, or a message pop up saying that 'you've finished all the current content'.
Thank GOD a fellow big PP enjoyer finally shows up! :LOL: it only took 11 pages of discussion... :LOL:

About the "no more content" indicators, I already have both those things you mentionned, and people still come to me not knowing when they've done all the content... So yeah I'm open to suggestions :D

Tyronedsaurus

Apr 29, 2019
If you have had the second phone call with Stanley, then there is no more content. There's a wanking scene if you click the bed. Do mind that this is a demo.
Thanks, I don't mind the demo, probably wise if there was like an end of content warning, so we don't get frustrated on an endless useless grind. Game shows promise.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Okay so after 3 people asking me for an "end of content" warning, here's the sign that's been there since 0.2 was released that tells you you've seen the last event of the current version: Sign_WiP_Panel.png
It's 1376 pixels wide, and 831 pixels tall. Also, it's bright purple on the sides... Feel free to suggest how I can make it more obvious :LOL:

EDIT: There's a bug :(

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Okay so now I really feel stupid. The last event of 0.2 was made inaccessible because of a change I made, so if you have only played 0.2.1 up to now, you have missed this event.
0.2.1a hotfix here:

Sorry about that :(

Reactions: MikieB

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Okay so now I really feel stupid. The last event of 0.2 was made inaccessible because of a change I made, so if you have only played 0.2.1 up to now, you have missed this event.
0.2.1a hotfix here:

Sorry about that :(
Brilliant catch. However, you seem to have accidentally named both files 'mac'. Is the PC version correct and the filename is just wrong?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Brilliant catch. However, you seem to have accidentally named both files 'mac'. Is the PC version correct and the filename is just wrong?
For some reason MEGA mixed up the links, now the first one *does* redirect to the PC version. Thank you for reporting

Reactions: MikieB

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
As a fellow hung Futa lover, this game definitely seems like it has some promise- but at this point it's really more of a foundation to be built upon in coming updates. I'm looking forward to seeing Alice's escapades. Might I request autofellatio be added at some point as a masturbation option? So few games have that.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
As a fellow hung Futa lover, this game definitely seems like it has some promise- but at this point it's really more of a foundation to be built upon in coming updates. I'm looking forward to seeing Alice's escapades. Might I request autofellatio be added at some point as a masturbation option? So few games have that.
'Tis planned.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I understand you guys criticism about the lack of content, but to put things into perspective: by that point I have been seriously working on the game for 2 years. And this doesn't count the time I have spent learning about 3d and IIRC it doesn't take into account the time I have spent modeling the house myself either (because yeah if you hadn't noticed, it is self-made).
Things were done, some several times over to get to a point I was satisfied with.
So in that sense, this update serves its purpose: show you what I can do, and get you to know the characters and the universe you'll evolve in ( at least a bit).
Dude you are digging a hole for yourself. Stop digging.

What does it tell you that after two bloody years you have NOTHING to show for yourself? You ignored content to what, re-render the fucking house? Something no one gives a fuck about. People don't play these games to look at the fucking background renders, they play the game to get story and sex scenes and you WASTED your time doing the background renders TWICE that we know of if not more. No one cares that you modeled the house yourself, in fact people wish you didn't because doing that pointless feature took time away from actually making story or sex scenes.

So you released this to show us what you can do, which is what? make a crappy little house with terrible UI navigation, that becomes a boring click fest just to go anywhere, and when you get there it is fucking empty. Nothing is intuitive, the story in the intro drags, you are so proud this is a time management game but there is nothing to manage. Your keep using the excuse, YET! Just wait it will be added. No it wont, because you'll get fixated on something else and spend month redoing something else like you told us you have done already and the game was just released.

If after two years this is all you have to show a game with terrible UI, terrible navigation systems , empty open world locations and zero story, with zero scenes with the family. You have showcased to use that you have no idea how to make a game. I have zero confidence that this game will go anywhere because you don't know what makes a good game, background renders are something your worry about perfecting after you have all the mechanics implemented and most of the story outlined and perfected. Has there been any multipage comments by people here about how great a game would be if only the developer "perfected" the background renders? No because we don't care, we want story and fucking lots of fucking not empty waste land sandbox games with a self modeled houses with no content.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

What does it tell you that after two bloody years you have NOTHING to show for yourself? You ignored content to what, re-render the fucking house? Something no one gives a fuck about. People don't play these games to look at the fucking background renders, they play the game to get story and sex scenes and you WASTED your time doing the background renders TWICE that we know of if not more. No one cares that you modeled the house yourself, in fact people wish you didn't because doing that pointless feature took time away from actually making story or sex scenes.

So you released this to show us what you can do, which is what? make a crappy little house with terrible UI navigation, that becomes a boring click fest just to go anywhere, and when you get there it is fucking empty. Nothing is intuitive, the story in the intro drags, you are so proud this is a time management game but there is nothing to manage. Your keep using the excuse, YET! Just wait it will be added. No it wont, because you'll get fixated on something else and spend month redoing something else like you told us you have done already and the game was just released.

If after two years this is all you have to show a game with terrible UI, terrible navigation systems , empty open world locations and zero story, with zero scenes with the family. You have showcased to use that you have no idea how to make a game. I have zero confidence that this game will go anywhere because you don't know what makes a good game, background renders are something your worry about perfecting after you have all the mechanics implemented and most of the story outlined and perfected. Has there been any multipage comments by people here about how great a game would be if only the developer "perfected" the background renders? No because we don't care, we want story and fucking lots of fucking not empty waste land sandbox games with a self modeled houses with no content.
im sorry but your wrong cos i do care about renders cos i dont want to play game that has good story but the game look shit and elses why dont you start making your game cos it seems like you know so much about it and do you think its that easy when your just one dude making a game and its so easy just to talk shit is it not? so if you know so much why dont you make a game cos its so stupid you talk so much shit so why dont you show how you make a game and also dont forget that dev are fucking life two

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023

Wow. So many words just to say you don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah, I "re-rendered the fucking house" because it wasn't up to the standard I wanted for my game. Guess what, in a game with *rendered art* the *render quality* matters. Crazy, huh? Who would have thought?
An other super smart fact for you: overlays are built over backgrounds. So if I were to re-work the backgrounds at a later time I would have had to rework all the overlays too. So much for prizing content over quality. Tell me you've never made a game without telling me you've never made a game :LOL:

And then there's the assumptions your fat ego make you take for truth. Terrible UI navigation? I could get behind that if you told me why. The intro drags? Same. But says who? you? Why should I take your word for granted? I've had quite a few people say otherwise already. So why should I believe you and not them?

You don't want games with "Terrible UI navigation systems". You don't want "empty open world locations". You don't care about render quality because when the developper takes the time to make quality content it makes you shit bricks. So my suggestion is: go review crap headlamp-lit DAZ VNs, god knows there are many out there and stop making me waste my time.

So anyway. You have the nerve to come here and tell me I have no idea what makes a good game when your pathetic novel reeks of ignorance and ego-trip. All I care about is making a good game. But you and your *very* useless comment? I will have forgotten all about it in a week. Probably even sooner.

PS: The message you were quoting wasn't me justifying working two years on so little content. It was more a way to say that I took the time to perfect my content, and that now the flow of content really begins. Otherwise why would I have made this update (0.2) public and not 0.1 from the start? Because I could have made you guys wait even more for sure, I could have made 0.1 public. But i didn't.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

also who the hell are we stop acting like you speak for everyone like myself i dont wanna play game with a story and the everyone look like the shit like what the fuck are you talking about and also get off your high horse and start making game yourself and let se how easy it is for you and also do you think if you just sit and moan about everything that he is more likey to make better or worst game can you tell me that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Misarmor
2.90 star(s) 38 Votes