Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Is there supposed to be a scene on the bed when "letting off Steam" like in the wanking pic in the description? I'm only getting a view of the bed with no scene.
Yes there is... 0.2.1b incoming, and then I'm off to bed :LOL:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
where can i actually view the quest log? when quests are given it shows up on the side as a small popup then goes away just as quickly and it isn't clear where i click to open a viewable quest log?

edit: found it in the menu under the pink person icon!

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So just to avoid disappointment down the line and to be clear, this will be about MC pimping the family out right?

Reactions: Misarmor

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Renders look great. Tags look good. Then I saw the shitbox tag and was sad. Based on the changelog the sandbox aspect of this takes up most of the devs time. Imagine how much content the dev could produce if they weren't spending all their time trouble shooting and coding the shitbox.

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the dev, Misarmor, for the time put in before gettting into developing the game itself. I've lost count of the number of games that have been left unfinished because the creator found that they had missed something important right at the beginning that they would have to essentially start over. Or they found that they hadn't developed the asset that they now need and felt overwhelmed by the work ahead of themselves.

Don't give up and don't let the haters wind you up.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
0.2.1B hotfix!
Grab it here:

And now I'm off to bed. Good night people :sleep:
Good fix, but I missed one weird error, in the photo viewer if you click the arrow on the right you get an error.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Please add a tracker to characters to know where they are at a given time. I randomly discovered Eve on the verandah when skipping time outside.

Sometimes you can't tell if clicking progresses anything or not, the (...) either don't change or what.

About the forced texts: The "quest complete" fades so slowly and can't be skipped, literally making me tab out from anger while it's going on.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thank GOD a fellow big PP enjoyer finally shows up! :LOL: it only took 11 pages of discussion... :LOL:

About the "no more content" indicators, I already have both those things you mentionned, and people still come to me not knowing when they've done all the content... So yeah I'm open to suggestions :D
People who like big assets whether it's genitalia, boobs/butt, ETC. don't really say much anymore... if you're happy with something you're less vocal than someone who hates it for the most part. Personally I used to but it gets tired arguing with the same people thread after thread thinking they're leading a righteous crusade for smaller "assets". Haven't bothered responding to that garbage since like 2020 and I suspect a lot of people have as well. Same with the people who hate sharing/ntr etc.; but sometimes I still engage with those people if they're getting too wild.

Like honestly if you pay attention it's like 10 people in every thread, and then maybe you get a new poster mention it every once in a while.

Also I'm guessing this new update is more of a technical one besides the bit in the intro right? Doesn't seem like much was added. Not complaining just verifying.

kenpachi666

Dec 23, 2017
Dude you are digging a hole for yourself. Stop digging.

What does it tell you that after two bloody years you have NOTHING to show for yourself? You ignored content to what, re-render the fucking house? Something no one gives a fuck about. People don't play these games to look at the fucking background renders, they play the game to get story and sex scenes and you WASTED your time doing the background renders TWICE that we know of if not more. No one cares that you modeled the house yourself, in fact people wish you didn't because doing that pointless feature took time away from actually making story or sex scenes.

So you released this to show us what you can do, which is what? make a crappy little house with terrible UI navigation, that becomes a boring click fest just to go anywhere, and when you get there it is fucking empty. Nothing is intuitive, the story in the intro drags, you are so proud this is a time management game but there is nothing to manage. Your keep using the excuse, YET! Just wait it will be added. No it wont, because you'll get fixated on something else and spend month redoing something else like you told us you have done already and the game was just released.

If after two years this is all you have to show a game with terrible UI, terrible navigation systems , empty open world locations and zero story, with zero scenes with the family. You have showcased to use that you have no idea how to make a game. I have zero confidence that this game will go anywhere because you don't know what makes a good game, background renders are something your worry about perfecting after you have all the mechanics implemented and most of the story outlined and perfected. Has there been any multipage comments by people here about how great a game would be if only the developer "perfected" the background renders? No because we don't care, we want story and fucking lots of fucking not empty waste land sandbox games with a self modeled houses with no content.
dude is right. 2 years for this? so we will have to wait like 6 more years for 20 renders?

• Angry
Reactions: Dom1anon

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Please add a tracker to characters to know where they are at a given time. I randomly discovered Eve on the verandah when skipping time outside.

About the forced texts: The "quest complete" fades so slowly and can't be skipped, literally making me tab out from anger while it's going on.
I'll consider making a tracker, but to be honest it's pretty low priority right now, I have way more essential things on my to-do list.

Also I'm guessing this new update is more of a technical one besides the bit in the intro right? Doesn't seem like much was added. Not complaining just verifying.
Yep, that was a minor update to improve QoL.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Are there any quests after Talking to Stanley for the second time?

this game has much potential and i like it so far

Reactions: Misarmor
2.90 star(s) 38 Votes