• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Are there any quests after Talking to Stanley for the second time?

this game has much potential and i like it so far
Nope. Make sure you've seen the event with the sisters on the couch, if you haven't seen it you might be playing the wrong version.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
But as with the other girls, even out of the specialty/jobs they have, they're probably gonna have some sex outside of the MC at some point.
... Personally I wouldn't care if when that happens it's girl on girl (or even futa)exclusively and the MC is involved with them before hand but I am not about sitting and watching the family members slut it up with some random dudes. GL anyway tho. From what I have seen in the thread you've been working on this for a while and it does look good. Lacking in content but still. Shame it probs wont be for me.

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
Renders look great. Tags look good. Then I saw the shitbox tag and was sad. Based on the changelog the sandbox aspect of this takes up most of the devs time. Imagine how much content the dev could produce if they weren't spending all their time trouble shooting and coding the shitbox.
Yeah, though not always, sandbox sucks most of the time. I've only seen a few games do it well. Most of the time it either turns into a grindfest or tricky to naviget. Or both at the same time.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
how to trigger this event?
It triggers automatically if you've had the second call with Stanley (right after you leave the attic). If it doesn't there's a big chance you might be playing the wrong version. Grab the latest here:

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It triggers automatically if you've had the second call with Stanley (right after you leave the attic). If it doesn't there's a big chance you might be playing the wrong version. Grab the latest here:
I've run through days of nothing after talking with Larry and checking every hour for some maybe event is tedious. I say the gals in the kitchen, but can't interact with them beyond being snubbed by one, and Eve on the porch.
I posted an error traceback last night, minor issue, but best to clean up now.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I've run through days of nothing after talking with Larry and checking every hour for some maybe event is tedious. I say the gals in the kitchen, but can't interact with them beyond being snubbed by one, and Eve on the porch.
I posted an error traceback last night, minor issue, but best to clean up now.
The crash you've reported is a known issue. I'm not bothering to publish a fix right now because you don't have to press that button to advance in the game anyway (currently)

About finding the event with the sisters, which version are you playing right now exactly?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Damn, the I was gonna try this game but then I saw the cursed [sandbox] tag...
Oh well, I will try this game later then, if I don't forget.
I'm not really in the mood for grinding and random-clicking right now...

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The crash you've reported is a known issue. I'm not bothering to publish a fix right now because you don't have to press that button to advance in the game anyway (currently)

About finding the event with the sisters, which version are you playing right now exactly?
2.1b

2.90 star(s) 38 Votes