Nov 10, 2017
the new quirks in the characters in the update sure fleshes them out even more (blair).
cait with sugar thingy, makes you think up other scenarios that normally happen in an otherwise boringly peaceful house.
someone:
slips
accidentally cuts their hand while cooking
is noisy during midnight
etc

edit: a cliffhanger? duuuuuuuuude, sure know when to use it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ZanithOne
Jul 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It should work with future versions until the dev changes the scene_gallery_utils files.

When a new version is released you can give it a try or you can give me a day to try it myself, at which time I will edit this post to confirm if it works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This is a gallery unlocker, meaning if a scene was not added to the gallery, this will not add it .*
**I didn't make the gallery, I just found which variable to change to unlock it.**
***For some reason the scene from Azraesha "Under her feet" won't play.***

2022-12-26 - Works with v0.6.8r2 - No new scenes were added to the scene gallery for a while so no need to update the file

2023-02-03 - DarkAssassin Seems to have made a better unlocker mod that you can actually lock after. If it ever gets abandonned and is no longer compatible I will see if i can make something work. Keeping this up as this is still compatible for most older builds.

DarkAssassin gallery unlocker

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you, this was enjoyable!
I hadn't played in a few months so
was really nice to get back to it again.

Cheers
Take Care

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Help? For some reason in the new content, right after I etherwalk with Rae we don't immedaitely talk about Lady Sirenia and I instead get the ".repeat_morning" dialog.

• Thinking Face

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
MEGA crashes browers on shitty computers (like mine)
then use the mega application, my 10yr old laptop can barely run 3 tabs at a time and will lag like crazy if I use my browser for downloading, also the mega application is way safer, sometimes the browser doesn't save my unfinished downloaded file and I have to start all over again...

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I don't like Blaire because she's unattractive, especially compared to Rae and Lyriel. I don't disagree that I would have been somewhat suspicious myself.
I like Blair as a character and as a companion in, say, BG3 I would love having her be part of the group. I do not find her interesting as a LI, however. I like palling around with her, not getting intimate.

Reactions: Gamesman01
4.70 star(s) 312 Votes