ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I prefer perky. as an elf with extremely long life, it makes sense that her body should be less effected by little things like gravity.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I prefer perky. as an elf with extremely long life, it makes sense that her body should be less effected by little things like gravity.
In Tolkien, elves were explicitly not affected by gravity the same way as men, dwarves or halflings. They actually alluded to that in the film, with Legolas walking on top of the snow when they were in the mountains.

Mar 7, 2021
Willing to bet it's all romantic, but that said, Lyriel might share some of your kinks.
I wouldn't say it is a kink of mine, I'm simply not into waifus. I don't want to get pushed into developing romantic feelings for fictional characters. I just want a fappable setting where MC doesn't give a fuck about the girls he fucks.

The way MC has sex with the elf for the first time just ruined my interest in this game. It was cool that the elf felt forced to sexually satisfy MC and showed some disgust about it. The kind and caring treatment of MC towards her is just a boner kill. I don't want to fucking love fictional characters.

Last edited:

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I wouldn't say it is a kink of mine, I'm simply not into waifus. I don't want to get pushed into developing romantic feelings for fictional characters. I just want a fappable setting where MC doesn't give a fuck about the girls he fucks.

The way MC has sex with the elf for the first time just ruined my interest in this game. It was cool that the elf felt forced to sexually satisfy MC and showed some disgust about it. The kind and caring treatment of MC towards her is just a boner kill. I don't want to fucking love fictional characters.
sigma grindset

Reactions: SandboxAccount

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

Seems like this isn‘t the game you are looking for then.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I personally like this game a lot. Unlike you, I like games with a good dose of romance and where the MC develops a loving relationship with the LIs.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017

I'm confused, mate. You are writting it's not your kink, but you're into degradation of partner and forced sex, which are a kinks, because they aren't normal sexual behaviour.

But I think I get why this game gave you a false flag, as they are few scenes looking somewhat forced. Sadly, this game clearly isn't for you, as you stated you're not into waifus, as you called a bit of romance and passion in the game. If you want to find something more to your liking you may want to check the tags like Male Domination or Rape.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Squarblesport

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Just updated and tried this game again after having played through the available content at the beginning of this summer. I really loved the addition of the nightclub dream, and I hope it's repeatable since I want to see what the choices I didn't make lead to. Also interested in following the story more, is there a "way home" planned sometime in the future?

Mar 7, 2021
I'm confused, mate. You are writting it's not your kink, but you're into degradation of partner and forced sex, which are a kinks, because they aren't normal sexual behaviour.
I don't need those to fap. I just don't want romantic feelings involved. I don't mind if there is degradtion, rape, blackmail or whatever as far as there is not love. I'm not looking for a particular kink, but for avoiding romance.

But I think I get why this game gave you a false flag, as they are few scenes looking somewhat forced. Sadly, this game clearly isn't for you, as you stated you're not into waifus, as you called a bit of romance and passion in the game. If you want to find something more to your liking you may want to check the tags like Male Domination or Rape.
I'm satified with how things look in this game and the free roam, the game is so good... I value more the free roam of the sandbox tag that anything else. I cannot get into the game if it is a VN.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't need those to fap. I just don't want romantic feelings involved. I don't mind if there is degradtion, rape, blackmail or whatever as far as there is not love. I'm not looking for a particular kink, but for avoiding romance.
Hmm, that's not directly tagged. Looking for "blackmail", "rape" and - to a way lesser extent because it can be something else entirely - "male domination" tags in the search function might help. Also "management" games tend to be less romantic, especially trainer games. Looking for "prostitution" as a theme (often not tagged) may help, too. Often you develop a friendship with the girls but it tends to be less deep and may not be as much of a boner killer to you.

Unfortunately explicitely wanting no romance at all seems - even on this forum - a bit unusual. And sorry, since I do not share this at all I cannot recommend games, I would stop playing them quite quickly. It is possible however, that some of the worse rated games got that because of precisely this reason. So reading a bad review or three may help, maybe it is good for you. Personally, I tend to like games which are badly rated for "too grindy" as an example and found that I may enjoy 3.5 star games with that complaint more than 4.5 star games without it.

Reading bad reviews also has the advantage that you can be warned about other things you may be triggered by, like abuse of the English language or clunky animations.

Reactions: SandboxAccount

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I understand you like this game a lot, it is a great game. Sadly for me, only offers romance routes.
Well, it's the kind of route that I like, so for me it's fine.

For the rest, I don't like blackmail, rape, etc. (not BDSM, femdom, maledom, and many other fetishes, I'm pretty vanilla to be honest) I guess everyone has their tastes.

It may be very weird, but I haven't done the Naomi and Yona routes sex scenes. I will follow their routes, but as long as I can get the MC to avoid their sex scenes, I will do it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In Tolkien, elves were explicitly not affected by gravity the same way as men, dwarves or halflings. They actually alluded to that in the film, with Legolas walking on top of the snow when they were in the mountains.
I usually expect Elves to have...elfin features. Small and delicate.

Reactions: Tavi13
Mar 7, 2021
Well, it's the kind of route that I like, so for me it's fine.

For the rest, I don't like blackmail, rape, etc. (not BDSM, femdom, maledom, and many other fetishes, I'm pretty vanilla to be honest) I guess everyone has their tastes.
As far as there is not love involved or unnecessary violence, it should make it for me.

It may be very weird, but I haven't done the Naomi and Yona routes sex scenes. I will follow their routes, but as long as I can get the MC to avoid their sex scenes, I will do it.
Me too, I'm not into monstergirls.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Mar 7, 2021
Hmm, that's not directly tagged. Looking for "blackmail", "rape" and - to a way lesser extent because it can be something else entirely - "male domination" tags in the search function might help. Also "management" games tend to be less romantic, especially trainer games. Looking for "prostitution" as a theme (often not tagged) may help, too. Often you develop a friendship with the girls but it tends to be less deep and may not be as much of a boner killer to you.

Unfortunately explicitely wanting no romance at all seems - even on this forum - a bit unusual. And sorry, since I do not share this at all I cannot recommend games, I would stop playing them quite quickly. It is possible however, that some of the worse rated games got that because of precisely this reason. So reading a bad review or three may help, maybe it is good for you. Personally, I tend to like games which are badly rated for "too grindy" as an example and found that I may enjoy 3.5 star games with that complaint more than 4.5 star games without it.

Reading bad reviews also has the advantage that you can be warned about other things you may be triggered by, like abuse of the English language or clunky animations.
I have tried more games than I'm proud to admit. I made several accounts for this purpouse. I'm burnt out. This game and The Headmaster where my two last hopes. For example, the deal between MC and Debbie in The Headmaster did it for me. A lesbian student let her teacher to take advantage of her as part of a deal where she is allowed to take advantage of her classmates. It is an agreement, it is consensual sex and there is not love involved. Good enough for me. With every girl there was a non romantic route for sex, but as with this game, as story line develops, romance dominate MC's relationships with his sexual partners.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried more games than I'm proud to admit. I made several accounts for this purpouse. I'm burnt out. This game and The Headmaster where my two last hopes. For example, the deal between MC and Debbie in The Headmaster did it for me. A lesbian student let her teacher to take advantage of her as part of a deal where she is allowed to take advantage of her classmates. It is an agreement, it is consensual sex and there is not love involved. Good enough for me. With every girl there was a non romantic route for sex, but as with this game, as story line develops, romance dominate MC's relationships with his sexual partners.
I haven't tried that game: first, the story doesn't appeal to me and, second, it includes many fetishes that I don't like.

As I say, I'm more of a romantic game where the MC develops a loving relationship with the LIs. Relationship that I prefer to be as vanilla as possible in terms of fetishes.

Reactions: ThaDude1977
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes