RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm in spooky dream and i found all scenes except robot girl, which things i need do? Which items i need? I cant find the way. (and yona of course, she is not implement that dream as far i know)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I'm in spooky dream and i found all scenes except robot girl, which things i need do? Which items i need? I cant find the way. (and yona of course, she is not implement that dream as far i know)
first post - look for the answers there.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There isn't an ending with the robot IIRC, just the four main girls. And yeah, I'm pretty sure the dream was either before Yona joined the house or only just after so she isn't in it.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There is nothing about spooky event there?
I don't know what you mean by "spooky event" and that is part of the problem. All of the events that you can unlock are in the gallery and have a name proper name when you mouse over them. I have a document (linked on the first post) which tells you how to unlock every one, and unlock all the pictures on the phone. Otherwise - follow the prompts on the phone for each girl, they are pretty good at telling you where and when to go.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am also a bit confused. There is the Helloween event and it's been a time since I played it but I don't remember any robot girl, and there's the floating in space dream which has a robot girl but to me does not qualify as "spooky".

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am also a bit confused. There is the Helloween event and it's been a time since I played it but I don't remember any robot girl, and there's the floating in space dream which has a robot girl but to me does not qualify as "spooky".
The robot girl from the space dream is in the living room in the Halloween dream.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cartageno
Mar 7, 2021
You may want to try... Dominant Witches, Desert Stalker, Rainy Day, Casey's Fall, Pale Carnations, Karlsson's Gambit

These are not without a romantic path, but all offer less than sympathetic routes.
Have tried the two first. In Dominant Witches, the girls are just sluts. MC literally just have to be there in order to get the free sex any male character would have get for just being there. Whores disgusts me almost as much as grannys. But Desert Stalker, oh man, that game looks like something I can enjoy.

Thank you man, I'll try every single game you propose to me.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Bra & panties is precisely half-naked.
Fully clothed is 100% clothing.
Naked is 0% clothing.
Halfway point, in her underwear, 50% clothing, is half-naked.
Woah, mate, take it easy! There is no need to take math into this! :eek:
But if you really want to do so, then you should do it properly! Because bra and panties surely doesn't cover 50% of her body, although with breasts and ass like that it might be even 35%.:giggle:

While "half-naked" is just a figure of speech meaning "partialy clothed" without really defined proportions how much to cover, it doesn't fit with Naomi, as she is always trying to stay without clothes. Entering her room? Topless. Geting a cold one when talking a bath? No towel just walking naked almost through half of your house. Pool? Naked until convinced to wear bikini to not embarrass Cait. Hell, If not fo Waif and house temperature she would walk around naked almost all the time or half-clothed, which term fits better if you want to describe her, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But if you really want to do so, then you should do it properly! Because bra and panties surely doesn't cover 50% of her body, although with breasts and ass like that it might be even 35%.:giggle:

While "half-naked" is just a figure of speech meaning "partialy clothed" without really defined proportions how much to cover, it doesn't fit with Naomi, as she is always trying to stay without clothes. Entering her room? Topless. Geting a cold one when talking a bath? No towel just walking naked almost through half of your house. Pool? Naked until convinced to wear bikini to not embarrass Cait. Hell, If not fo Waif and house temperature she would walk around naked almost all the time or half-clothed, which term fits better if you want to describe her, at least in my opinion.
You are actually quite right. Naomi is clearly more comfortable without clothes than with them.

Reactions: acowasto

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Before questioning my maths, I suggest you read a bit more carefully. I did not say "50% of her body", I explicitly said "50% of her clothing".
People generally wear 2 layers of garments: undergarments + over/outer garments = fully clothed.
So, if she's only wearing 1/2 garment layers, she's "half" naked/half dressed, denoted by direction of travel.

The rest of your description, for what she wears around the house, is unfortunately irrelevant.
He was not talking about what she wears in the pool, or the bathroom. Be a bit hard to wash if she's not naked in there! :ROFLMAO:
He was specifically referring to the image & you questioned it, so I answered.
She is half naked in the image.

We see her fully clothed in the kitchen, the lounge & on the doorstep.
We see her fully naked in the bathroom.
We see her in her underwear, so "half naked", as he rightly said, in the image.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Before questioning my maths, I suggest you read a bit more carefully. I did not say "50% of her body", I explicitly said "50% of her clothing".
People generally wear 2 layers of garments: undergarments + over/outer garments = fully clothed.
So, if she's only wearing 1/2 garment layers, she's "half" naked/half dressed, denoted by direction of travel.

The rest of your description, for what she wears around the house, is unfortunately irrelevant.
He was not talking about what she wears in the pool, or the bathroom. Be a bit hard to wash if she's not naked in there! :ROFLMAO:
He was specifically referring to the image & you questioned it, so I answered.
She is half naked in the image.

We see her fully clothed in the kitchen, the lounge & on the doorstep.
We see her fully naked in the bathroom.
We see her in her underwear, so "half naked", as he rightly said, in the image.
I just google it, to be sure, but "half-naked" still means "partially clothes", "reveling a lot of one's body" or "topless/botomless".
And as"Half-naked" doesn't state how much is "lot's body" and how big "partially" to qualify as "half-naked".
You wrote:
Bra & panties is precisely half-naked.
Fully clothed is 100% clothing.
Naked is 0% clothing.
Halfway point, in her underwear, 50% clothing, is half-naked.
I'm not questioning your math here, mate. If you felt insulted, then I'm sorry, but how could I know you're sensitive about your math? I just felt like doing math joke, because there is no way underwear, in this case Naomi's panties and bra, could cover enough of her body to qualify as 50% clothing to your description.
I mean if fully clothed is 100% and 0% is naked and 50% clothed, hafl-way point, is half-naked, then it can't be only her underwear, because bra and panties cannot cover 50% of her body, meaning covering more than enough to cannot say she's naked, yet not enough to say she's fully clothed, so right in the middle, which is 50%.

But this won't get us anyware. So upper statement is completly irrelevant. Same goes for how may layers of clothing people are wearing and to why Naomi is wearing so much clothes, but as I wrote, maybe not clearly enough, she's doing it because it's cold inside the house and to not embarrass Cait. Normally she would walk naked with right circumstances. So, what do we do? Because, as I wrote, it won't get us anyware and we have to define what is 100% clothing.

So how do we get what is 100% clothing? Well, that's easy. We have to define what is 100% clothing for a room by... agreement. :rolleyes: But few examples first.
Naomi is fully clothed (100 clothing) for a pool wearing her bikini, even it it doesn't cover 10% of her body, because it doesn't matter, because we agreed bikini and swuimsuit are clothes for pool.
Naomi is fully clothed (100% clothing) for attic gym wearing her gym clothes, even if it doesn't cover 50% of her body, because we agreed gym clothes are clothes for gym.

So... now it's time to define what is 100% clothing for Naomi in her room. I would say it's Naomi wearing only panties, because that's what she's wearing most of the time there, thus I'll risk a statement Naomi wearing bra and panties is overclothed for her room. :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm not questioning your math here, mate. If you felt insulted, then I'm sorry, but how could I know you're sensitive about your math?
I'm not "sensitive" about anything. You can leave that passive aggressive shit at the door, thanks.
You did question my maths, but to an incorrect premise, which I did not introduce as part of my maths.
So I advised you to "read a bit more carefully, before questioning my maths".
There is no need to take math into this! :eek:
But if you really want to do so, then you should do it properly! Because bra and panties surely doesn't cover 50% of her body
What you objected to, her not having 50% of her body covered, was not something that I said.
I specifically said she only had 50% of her clothing &, in the image, she does. Hence she's "half" naked.
So your objection was to something that you introduced. Not something I said. You objected to your own point.
Why should I be sensitive about anything? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I've explained why the answer to your question, of "where do you see a half naked chick?" in the image, is Naomi.
There's really nothing more to be said on the subject.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not "sensitive" about anything. You can leave that passive aggressive shit at the door, thanks.
You did question my maths, but to an incorrect premise.
So I advised you to "read a bit more carefully, before questioning my maths".

What you objected to, her not having 50% of her body covered, was not something that I said.
So your objection was to something that you introduced. Not something I said. You objected to your own point.
Why should I be sensitive about anything?
I specifically said she only had 50% of her clothing & in the image, she does. Hence "half" naked.
I've explained why the answer to your question, to the guy of "where do you see a half naked chick?" in the image, is Naomi.
There's really nothing more to be said on the subject.
Okay, mate. But don't be shy to remind me to not reply further to your post if I ever forget and reply to one in the future. You know, in case I could insult ya with another "passive agressive" comment of mine, clearly becasue of my own assumptions of your cleary so precise comments. :)

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes