whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Okay, mate. But don't be shy to remind me to not reply further to your post if I ever forget and reply to one in the future. You know, in case I could insult ya with another "passive agressive" comment of mine, clearly becasue of my own assumptions of your cleary so precise comments. :)
Nothing you've said has remotely insulted me.
I simply pointed out the obvious mistake in your claim.
It's extremely basic maths. 2 layers of clothing is fully clothed. 1 is half of 2 & underwear only is 1/2 layers = half naked.
So she is half naked in the image, quite literally. Your original reply was baseless.

Meanwhile you've objected to a point which you introduced, yourself.
So effectively you're arguing with your own point = yourself.
The only person capable of being insulted by that, should be yourself.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, this is way more thought going into the literal meaning of "half-naked" than it warrants.
I honestly don't understand how something so simple becomes seemingly so difficult, for some.
I guess some people just need more attention.
She's got 50% of her clothing layers on, she's half naked.
End of.

Reactions: longsuper1

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Perhaps having an "on topic" conversation would be better?
IDK, something like which girl do you want the next scenes to be with?

Reactions: BlasKyau

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Perhaps having an "on topic" conversation would be better?
IDK, something like which girl do you want the next scenes to be with?
How about bringing back the debate club president? (Forgot her name)

No, after getting to know Lyriel and Caitlin better, I am a happy man and will take whatever my way comes.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't need those to fap. I just don't want romantic feelings involved. I don't mind if there is degradtion, rape, blackmail or whatever as far as there is not love. I'm not looking for a particular kink, but for avoiding romance.
lol The Joob Joob kinda fits that bill, where MC doesn't care about the girls, he just uses them.
Nothing degrading & no rape, unless you count drinking some magic herb that makes people super horny.
Or, maybe try Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed
The Khan (MC) in that does not care, he just conquers the girls & uses them as cum dumps for his royal seed.
How about bringing back the debate club president? (Forgot her name)

No, after getting to know Lyriel and Caitlin better, I am a happy man and will take whatever my way comes.
Yeah, I like all of the girls so am happy with whoever gets the update's focus. I'd actually quite like a chance for us to get to know Yona better. Even if people aren't interested in fucking her, I'd still like to know more about her story.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, I like all of the girls so am happy with whoever gets the update's focus. I'd actually quite like a chance for us to get to know Yona better. Even if people aren't interested in fucking her, I'd still like to know more about her story.
I'm watching Yona and Naomi stories, but I'm moving on from doing their scenes (they don't appeal to me at all). To my surprise, I liked the Lyriel scenes quite a bit. I tried to watch one of Yona's scenes, but it didn't appeal to me at all, so I've moved on from doing them for now.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm watching Yona and Naomi stories, but I'm moving on from doing their scenes (they don't appeal to me at all). To my surprise, I liked the Lyriel scenes quite a bit. I tried to watch one of Yona's scenes, but it didn't appeal to me at all, so I've moved on from doing them for now.
tbh I don't think many people are really feeling Yona at the moment.
I wonder if that might change, once she's had some significant character development, rather than just being a bit of a doormat.
Maybe a way for MC to help her gets identified? :unsure:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
tbh I don't think many people are really feeling Yona at the moment.
I wonder if that might change, once she's had some significant character development, rather than just being a bit of a doormat.
Maybe a way for MC to help her gets identified? :unsure:
At now, she looks like a big green version of the typical inflatable doll. She has practically the same reactions in all situations. You just have to combine her with one of those dolls that answers half a dozen different phrases when you press a button.

• Haha

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
At now, she looks like a big green version of the typical inflatable doll. She has practically the same reactions in all situations. You just have to combine her with one of those dolls that answers half a dozen different phrases when you press a button.
Ha ha ha, shall we start calling her Alexa, instead of Yona? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget, a lot of people disliked Lyriel, until her story arc gave her character the requisite depth for people to care.
Maybe MC can help Yona's confidence/self belief & enable her to take the chieftan role in her tribe...

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a bug in this version?. App says "Go to lyriel talking with yona" But i've looked everywhere and that yona char won't trigger and lyriel just disappears at evening completely. Save broken?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I only discovered this game a week or so ago, and I've been blown away by how good it is. A couple of random thoughts:

There seems be be one loose end. When, quite early on, the MC takes Naomi to that city bar and then finds he doesn't have any money to pay for the drinks, he resolves to come back in a few days and settle up, but he never does unless I've missed something.

If Rae, Caitlin and Lyriel are irritated by Naomi calling them Esha, Lin and El (and we know that Rae doesn't like it and can safely assume that Lyriel doesn't), then they could try giving Naomi some of her own medicine and calling her Omi. That might make her stop, and at the least should lead to some amusing dialogue.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there a bug in this version?. App says "Go to lyriel talking with yona" But i've looked everywhere and that yona char won't trigger and lyriel just disappears at evening completely. Save broken?
You need to advance the main story (in the book) to meet Yona.

Ruse@n

Dec 2, 2020
Umm hello may i ask When will be the next update available for public? Sorry kinda new to this website

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes