Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Blair is a weird addition, but I'm fine with it. I did laugh my ass off with all that talk of "sturdies" though, goddamn.
Eh, the whole "Sturdy" doesn't bother me, especially when you look at what Dwarves are called in other works of fiction. Thinking about it, Sturdy is probably the kind of name that (a) isn't offensive and (b) doesn't automatically conjure a specific image.

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Blair is a weird addition, but I'm fine with it. I did laugh my ass off with all that talk of "sturdies" though, goddamn.
Im the same way, im neutral with Blair. like yeah shes now there, no big deal. I did chuckle at the whole “sturdies” thing too lol

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Having the exact same piece of music playing non stop on repeat is a really annoying experience, especially when it doesn't just blend into the background. This piece works as a sort of dream like intro to a new world but by day 15 it feels kind of stupid, this is home now, it should have a warmer, cozier ambience to it if it's not going to cycle through several different tracks. As it stands i've had to mute it, it's very noticable and annoying, the opposite of what BG music should be.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Having the exact same piece of music playing non stop on repeat is a really annoying experience, especially when it doesn't just blend into the background. This piece works as a sort of dream like intro to a new world but by day 15 it feels kind of stupid, this is home now, it should have a warmer, cozier ambience to it if it's not going to cycle through several different tracks. As it stands i've had to mute it, it's very noticable and annoying, the opposite of what BG music should be.
part of the reason I play all games "mute all" unless I start seeing thread posts about how wonderful the music is.....then I play with music on for a bit, then mute again :LOL:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I happened upon an unexpected blending of two events, in the evening, Rae pulled me in with an offer to continue Naomi's etherwalk training, the second one of those, i did that event but rather than wake up in bed with them the next morning the night-time time triggered Cait coming into my room for her second attempt to the mages college, the one where you meet the headmaster for the first time. The next morning continued from Cait's event and if there was meant to be a morning event for the etherwalk training scene, i never got it. Somewhere in the code there should be a check added to prevent those two scenes overlapping.

Edit: weird experience... still a bit confused by it, instead of Rae, Naomi rocked up to invite me to her etherwalk training but once the event started it was a repeat of the previous one, including the old man who could see past Rae's glamour and could see the MC's aura... woke up with a topless Naomi saying she needed to remember the feel of her ship. Why did the etherwalking part of the scene repeat...?

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does Yona have a more traditional romance path cause i feel like a dick for using her cause she feels obligated and i also feel like a dick for telling her no cause i want actual enthusiastic consent?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bit odd, after getting Cait some glasses the scene in the library after, Lyriel kept saying 'like' like a bimbo, but she's not so was she just trying to blend in or something?

Edit: same thing in the next library cleaning scene, did she become stupid or something? :unsure:

Edit 2: I feel like, if she was always a bit of a bimbo it was either poorly telegraphed or i just missed it but i also wonder if she's just gone under a bit of a personality shift as the game has been developed, does anyone know?

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bit odd, after getting Cait some glasses the scene in the library after, Lyriel kept saying 'like' like a bimbo, but she's not so was she just trying to blend in or something?

Edit: same thing in the next library cleaning scene, did she become stupid or something? :unsure:

Edit 2: I feel like, if she was always a bit of a bimbo it was either poorly telegraphed or i just missed it but i also wonder if she's just gone under a bit of a personality shift as the game has been developed, does anyone know?
The general thinking is that Lyriel has been watching a lot of tv and thinks thats how people on the MC's world speak.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The general thinking is that Lyriel has been watching a lot of tv and thinks thats how people on the MC's world speak.
I have been thinking about that, it does not add up since the programs she is watching when we see her are nature documentarys. Those don't have people talking like that. So she either is watching in secret during the night when we sleep or etherwalk or she is fast on the remote. A sceen where we catch her watching a show with characters that talk like that would help make that argument more valid regasrdless of the source of argument.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's believable but:
A sceen where we catch her watching a show with characters that talk like that would help make that argument more valid regasrdless of the source of argument.
That would be helpful to back it up.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I could be wrong but Irinel gives me, and i hope i'm understanding the in-universe mechanics right, serious Rae echo vibes.

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Does Yona have a more traditional romance path cause i feel like a dick for using her cause she feels obligated and i also feel like a dick for telling her no cause i want actual enthusiastic consent?
Im glad im not the only one. Yona feels so awkward as a character, she doesnt feel like a LI, more like just a quick fling. maybe future updates will address her more, but as of right now shes my least favorite of the bunch

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png
Manga research club part 2:
I can't get this one to trigger, searching the thread i found mention of Cait needing her glasses quest completed, which it already is, though she never seems to wear them since, but other that that i have no clue as to why it won't trigger, they're never in Caits room. Been sitting in my journal for over 2 weeks of in-game time.

Edit: finally procced after her first intercourse scene, the very next day so it might be tied to that behind the scenes, dunno.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, hit the content wall. Good game, definitely love the world building, not only is the magic system really good at hooking all the usual harem house VN mechanics into an actual explainable and believable magical system it's also wholly consistent, i found it very refreshing to not have it all hand waved away but be actually part of the story. The girls are great but Rae will always be queen for me. The visuals are fantastic. The music is completely shit. The story is pretty good, very engaging. I'll definitely be keeping on with this one.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes