TheBanshee

Feb 12, 2018
One of the few games in which storytelling is so high that animations are not the main scene. With the routes you can take on every dialagoue it's easy to immerse yourself as a main protagonist. Im enjoying this game just for the story with animations being a flavour. Also Rae best gal, but it's hard to chose overall from many personalities avaible to us. Also Blaire haters, everyone one of you would've been like Blaire in situation like that especially that to us magic would've been technology and for them technology would've been magic.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
One of the few games in which storytelling is so high that animations are not the main scene. With the routes you can take on every dialagoue it's easy to immerse yourself as a main protagonist. Im enjoying this game just for the story with animations being a flavour. Also Rae best gal, but it's hard to chose overall from many personalities avaible to us. Also Blaire haters, everyone one of you would've been like Blaire in situation like that especially that to us magic would've been technology and for them technology would've been magic.
I don't like Blaire because she's unattractive, especially compared to Rae and Lyriel. I don't disagree that I would have been somewhat suspicious myself.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
man i remember really enjoying this game but then i lost my save file and i've been able to get myself to touch it

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes