Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
MEGA crashes browers on shitty computers (like mine)
Well I think the problem is the way Mega does downloads. If your browser limits is cache size(like Firefox) you can't use the site for downloading because of the way Mega handles downloads. Mega puts the file into your browser cache first and then you actually download it to your pc from your cache. If your browser doesn't allow that then make an account on mega and use their download manager

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
then use the mega application, my 10yr old laptop can barely run 3 tabs at a time and will lag like crazy if I use my browser for downloading, also the mega application is way safer, sometimes the browser doesn't save my unfinished downloaded file and I have to start all over again...
Better still, use a download manager like JDownloader. Works for Mega and every other download site, and makes you less dependent on downloading frm a shitty site like Mega.

Aug 13, 2021
Well I think the problem is the way Mega does downloads. If your browser limits is cache size(like Firefox) you can't use the site for downloading because of the way Mega handles downloads. Mega puts the file into your browser cache first and then you actually download it to your pc from your cache. If your browser doesn't allow that then make an account on mega and use their download manager MegaSync

Funny enough both my desktop and my shitty 10 year old laptop only download big files from mega in firefox.
Chrome, Brave or Opera all fail with the not enough memory warning.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I don't like Blaire because she's unattractive, especially compared to Rae and Lyriel. I don't disagree that I would have been somewhat suspicious myself.
I don't feel the same way. She's differently attractive. I want to grab dem tiddies especially the nipples. I want to know how tight she is. I want to reach in that shirt she wears and milk her like she's a prized heifer I just bred.

May 20, 2020
uh oh ZanithOne

I found another one that triggers way too early in the game logic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oops found another one kinda... Tuesday Evenings the game is showing Naomi & Cait in the West Hall but can't be found in game during the time period... maybe a mispointed reference to the Hall for when Cait is reading stories to Naomi while sitting in the front door?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZanithOne

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know what choices to say to Lyriel that won't annoy everyone else when first meeting her as everything seems to make everyone mad? Or is it supposed to happen like that?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know what choices to say to Lyriel that won't annoy everyone else when first meeting her as everything seems to make everyone mad? Or is it supposed to happen like that?
Just pick the ones that you think fit best for who you think the MC is. IIRC none of the dialogue ever has lasting consequences, or at least very little of it does. Personally, I wasn't an asshole to Lyriel, but didn't put up with her shit either and wasn't shy to tell her off when she bullied Cait. This upsets Cait a bit since she's too nice for her own good, but you can easily regain any affection points you lose.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Rejoice fellow peons! I have been balls deep in the matrix to bring you the sweet sweet nectar that is a GALLERY UNLOCKER!!!

I know, I know, you are undeserving of such a marvel but it's ok, I feel generous today and will give you this gallery unlocker out of the goodness of my gigantic golden heart.

It should work with future versions until the dev changes the scene_gallery_utils files.

When a new version is released you can give it a try or you can give me a day to try it myself, at which time I will edit this post to confirm if it works.

Intallation:
Extract and drag the "game" folder to the "ahitr.exe" location

* This is a gallery unlocker, meaning if a scene was not added to the gallery, this will not add it .*
**I didn't make the gallery, I just found which variable to change to unlock it.**
My first born is going to get his ass kicked a lot being named ShittyAccount23, but such is life.
Thank you!

asdhfa

Nov 8, 2019
ch.12 of Rae's story doesn't seem to trigger at all, not sure how you're supposed to trigger it
the girls should be in the living room in the morning but it doesn't seem to happen at any point

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
ch.12 of Rae's story doesn't seem to trigger at all, not sure how you're supposed to trigger it
the girls should be in the living room in the morning but it doesn't seem to happen at any point
Did you check the journal thing and select her new story entry?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Actually, considering the plethora of retarded names these days, he'll probably have an excellent future as a rapper with a name like that.
However, the life expectancy of successful rappers is somewhat limited it seems. So maybe better not steer your kid in that direction.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes