SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Was excited there were so many new pages. Thought there was a new trailer or hint on development.

Turns out it’s one dude who can’t get over the fact that Rae has been around the block.

Bleargh
if they were real, what would be the chance of meeting a Succubus that hadn't been around the block ?

Even humans, what percentage of humans are virgins in there 20s ?
Let alone in there late teen's ?

and how old is Rea meant to be again ?
She say's she is under 40 human years old.
Well... how meany 40 year old virgins have you heard about ???

Plus.... it's the MC jumping every girl in site, not Rea the succubus.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
if they were real, what would be the chance of meeting a Succubus that hadn't been around the block ?

Even humans, what percentage of humans are virgins in there 20s ?
Let alone in there late teen's ?

and how old is Rea meant to be again ?
She say's she is under 40 human years old.
Well... how meany 40 year old virgins have you heard about ???

Plus.... it's the MC jumping every girl in site, not Rea the succubus.
Well, if they are just living as us among us then I suppose the chances would be the same as for meeting a normal human virgin and it would greatly decrease with age.
After all, it's impossible to have a sexual intercourse without someone being the first one.
But if someone is a virgin at thier fourties I would be greatly affraid of thier mental health as it is rather abnormal and asked myself why they remained without having intercourse for so long.

As for our dear MC in the house... I wouldn't say he's the one jumping every girl. I even say he's rather passive and going with the flow when the opportunity arises itself. It's more of a Rae's doing and her passive ability of making everyone horny, when all they want is to just be happy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But if someone is a virgin at thier fourties I would be greatly affraid of thier mental health as it is rather abnormal and asked myself why they remained without having intercourse for so long.
They were just waiting for the Right Man (TM) with the Magic Dick (TM) to come along. And they knew you would come as foretold in ancient prophecies.

So, yeah, maybe a mental health issue.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
and honestly it feels like people are making her out to be the whore of Babylon just because they think it's the ONLY possible theory
She's a succubus.
The literal definition is "a creature that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity".
Quite often they drain the man's essence, through sex. They need semen to survive!!
They have been defined as such, since medieval times.

Anyone expecting a succubus to be a virgin is, quite frankly, laughable.

Reactions: Cartageno and DavDR

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
She's a succubus.
The literal definition is "a creature that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity".
Quite often they drain the man's essence, through sex. They need semen to survive!!
They have been defined as such, since medieval times.

Anyone expecting a succubus to be a virgin is, quite frankly, laughable.
Well, it appears many developers having them in thier games ain't exacly following that true definition fully... or at all. And the creator of current game also allowed himself for a bit of creative vision in this regard, as Rae doesn't really need sex to survive and ain't collecting MC's semen in order to give it to an Incubus later.

If you just could forget those few dialogues mentioning about Rae being succubus you could easily mistake her for an elf. A very slutty elf.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : how to increase rae intimacy and lewd ? just proceed the story and do the stuff from the guide book ?

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hello ZanithOne, been following this game for awhile now and it seems that not only is this game going to be around until it's complete judging from the activity here on this page but also the many good thing others have been saying about this fine game.

If this game is as half as good as I think it will be I'm in for a real treat, so come what may after trying this game out I'm glad to see you have not given up so easily and thank you for your hard work and the work of your team if any.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I seriously doubt it since it already takes awhile to put together the renders, dialogue, and overall scenes and adding voice acting would just set back updates more
Seriously, for some reason, I feel I almost could hear the voice of some characters (Rae, lyriel, cait)

Reactions: Gwydion

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
how to trigger event caitlin : Tender Breast , i alwasy keep rubbing her shoulder but nothing happen , down there galery , between dem tities , shower sex , and Rae event Star-kissed lovers quest it is said you must visit cupola third and last one is rooftop ride

thanks for kind reply

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.7.3r3 is aso buged like 0.7.2r3

So when you have problems with these Quests I reported them on Discord 07.01.2024 20:54 and they haven`t fixed it I get a wrong answer that it is fixed in the next version that we have now here and it is buged like before. At that point they have released for Patreons a 0.7.4 version. Because no bug fixing report so it looks that the same bugs are in 3 versions and this shows what happend when you don`t fix bugs immediately when they are reported !!!

Hanging out with Cait, Cait Story ch. 22 & Lost and Found pt. 5

This time I get help these Quests should be fixed in the next version for all players (19.1.2024)

Cait Story ch. 22
Lost and Found pt. 5

Get a save back and I have problems with these Quests for me it looks they are buged:

Hanging out with Cait (reported before see no different, I can endless talking about the same stuff)
Hanging out with Naomi (I can endless talking about the same stuff)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes