micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have the change log for 0.7.5? I ask because the last few versions had so little content I haven't bothered yet.
you can always see changelog on , its public

v0.7.5 Master Release Post - Beta

Changelog:
  • Be surprised by a flying Blair
  • Have a talk about portals
  • Discover Cait's hideout
  • And witness the logical conclusion of Naomi's bashful impressment attempts
  • Get Cait soaking wet and horny and do her right there in the library

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
you can always see changelog on , its public

v0.7.5 Master Release Post - Beta

Changelog:
  • Be surprised by a flying Blair
  • Have a talk about portals
  • Discover Cait's hideout
  • And witness the logical conclusion of Naomi's bashful impressment attempts
  • Get Cait soaking wet and horny and do her right there in the library
(y) I didn't read down far enough Lol but I never play the beta just and wait, on another note stuff you DM me , that game still pisses me off the same way

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
(y) I didn't read down far enough Lol but I never play the beta just and wait, on another note stuff you DM me , that game still pisses me off the same way
its not beta (i guess it is, should look better, but usually post stays the same), just then changelog was posted, its same as final. only bugfixes in between.
which stuff HyperThink.png ah yeah AL. for players that were on it that time as update per update, was 10x worst, but yeah, its bit better now since you can scroll thru but, 1st time is still 1st time going thru.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
its not beta, just then changelog was posted, its same as final. only bugfixes in between.
which stuff View attachment 3362166 ah yeah AL. for players that were on it that time as update per update, was 10x worst, but yeah, its bit better now since you can scroll thru but, 1st time is still 1st time going thru.
Thank God because I had already started downloading it and its over 7GB! I would be pissed if it was just a beta lol

Reactions: micmitja

tjefferson

Mar 14, 2022
can someone tell me where to find the 7.3-7.4 patch? i missed the last update apparently and i dont want to dl the whole game again

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank God because I had already started downloading it and its over 7GB! I would be pissed if it was just a beta lol
when you see R in file is usually final, so yeah this might be (didnt even notice even tho have dl it), i would wait with this game for R version (example 0.7.4r2, 0.7.3r3, 0.7.2r3)
tho if you are starting from start, doesnt really matter then for you, game is long so just keep an eye on R version and apply it when gets here. otherwise can always look for official updates.

can someone tell me where to find the 7.3-7.4 patch? i missed the last update apparently and i dont want to dl the whole game again

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Any idea why the High Res patch in an EXE file??
It - like the Compressed patch - is an .exe because it runs a little program that extracts from itself the files that have changed and overwrites the previous version of those files with them. It's a godsend, and I wish more devs did this rather than make you do a huge download for each new version of their game. The only thing you need to remember is to be sure to download the right patch.

LauraBurn

Jun 17, 2021
Am I missing something here? I haven't played since v6.4 and I got like 4 new sex scenes. Where is all the content? My journal is empty and my gallery is full, but I feel like I haven't seen some of the scenes from the changelogs of the past couple updates

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It - like the Compressed patch - is an .exe because it runs a little program that extracts from itself the files that have changed and overwrites the previous version of those files with them. It's a godsend, and I wish more devs did this rather than make you do a huge download for each new version of their game. The only thing you need to remember is to be sure to download the right patch.
No worries they can issue patches anyway they want but I find an executable unusual. From my very cautious computer background, this needs to be installed an a Virtual Machine just in case. Call it my need to remain Ransomware free.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes