Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Yeah I for one will be out in a second if it starts turning into a situation where you need to romance Blair, Yona, and Naomi. I can get it up for Cait if I have to, I won't like it but I can bear it lol, but holy fuck I am not going within 500 yards of the fat and masculine characters, they can go fuck themselves quite literally. I'm here for Rae and Lyriel.
I like chubby characters and tomboys, but is more about choice, you don't like them, I do, I don't like slutty characters, other players do, is about giving a freedom of choice to the players rather than discussing which character is better, the concept of this game is amazing for a sandbox game but its really lineal with the progress.

Please ZanithOne, listen to him, have the same feeling about since a year ago~ Game is great but we need some stuff right there. Mostly here for Rae et Lyriel, but kinda like the stuff around Cait and Blair. Still no kiss or oral-only on girls, no real hot take on scenes, it feels kinda vanilla and the few content added is pretty.. empty.
I would love some anal-only if my list below this comment wasn't obvious enough. But in general, games that allow you to perform an action without being forced to do another in order to progress, speaks really well about how good is a game with sandbox and freedom. The dev has release updates that change existing content or is every update just new content?, the whole game needs to be reworked.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
A Date With Rae Bonus Game

In case anyone's interested; there are 3 endings : The romantic "Suite Ending", the erotic "Balcony Ending" and the "I dun fucked up, Haus" "Walk ending".

To get your preferred ending, focus on either romance, eroticism, or being a retard.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I like chubby characters and tomboys, but is more about choice, you don't like them, I do, I don't like slutty characters, other players do, is about giving a freedom of choice to the players rather than discussing which character is better, the concept of this game is amazing for a sandbox game but its really lineal with the progress.

I would love some anal-only if my list below this comment wasn't obvious enough. But in general, games that allow you to perform an action without being forced to do another in order to progress, speaks really well about how good is a game with sandbox and freedom. The dev has release updates that change existing content or is every update just new content?, the whole game needs to be reworked.
To answer your question, I don't think any major rework has occurred, just little drips of new content in each successive update. Anal in the game is very limited in my experience BUT again I avoid Naomi, Blair, and Yona. Naomi could be a backdoor pirate (see what I did there?) for all I know - I stopped advancing her story real quick because early on I was doing the whole lift weights with Naomi path, and it did this scene where she squatted on the MC's face and went into all this graphic detail about how the putrid smell of her sweat and ass was overwhelming the MC and I gagged IRL and noped the fuck out of her whole storyline at that point. I actually think she is a cool character, I like her personality, I would love to shoot the shit with her and knock back some beers in real life, but she disgusts me sexually. Just my personal preference. And Blair and Yona? No clue what content they have, not interested so haven't pursued them.

OT: have you checked out A Struggle with Sin? Lot of chubby characters and a lot of anal in that game, FYI. And it's pretty drawn out like you have to go through a lot of "oh holy shit it's so tight ahhh I can't take your big cock AHHHH" type shit along the way before you can just pound their ass. There are like a million anal scenes in that game. There's even a series of quests about getting them ass dildos and figuring out how to "craft" lube for it lol. (But most you can still force the issue and just do it the hard way without the lube also.)

Reactions: hentai charley

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
Just played through the update - how do we get this (from the changelog)?
"Get Cait soaking wet and horny and do her right there in the library"

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
To answer your question, I don't think any major rework has occurred, just little drips of new content in each successive update.
That is such a shame, the game really needs that, I thought some of the past events where placeholders and more routes where in development for the game, but it seems like the dev is just adding content on top of the existing one, flesh out old content is really need it.

Anal in the game is very limited in my experience BUT again I avoid Naomi, Blair, and Yona. Naomi could be a backdoor pirate (see what I did there?) for all I know - I stopped advancing her story real quick because early on I was doing the whole lift weights with Naomi path, and it did this scene where she squatted on the MC's face and went into all this graphic detail about how the putrid smell of her sweat and ass was overwhelming the MC and I gagged IRL and noped the fuck out of her whole storyline at that point. I actually think she is a cool character, I like her personality, I would love to shoot the shit with her and knock back some beers in real life, but she disgusts me sexually. Just my personal preference. And Blair and Yona? No clue what content they have, not interested so haven't pursued them.
That sounds horrible, I'm glad I fast-forward her content, although she is a tomboy, she is not that interesting... is kinda weird, some characters are and others are not, but yet, the player is forced to romance each one of them.

OT: have you checked out A Struggle with Sin? Lot of chubby characters and a lot of anal in that game, FYI. And it's pretty drawn out like you have to go through a lot of "oh holy shit it's so tight ahhh I can't take your big cock AHHHH" type shit along the way before you can just pound their ass. There are like a million anal scenes in that game. There's even a series of quests about getting them ass dildos and figuring out how to "craft" lube for it lol. (But most you can still force the issue and just do it the hard way without the lube also.)
Its really good, yeah, I don't like how sex scenes are lineal, in the sense that you need to perform an scene in order to progress, but is good nonethless. I play it long time ago, I guess I should give it a try once again.

Reactions: Domagonic

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Speaking of kissing, that'd be a nice addition to interacting with the girls.

Another nice addition would be for them to spend the night more often and waking up with them (I'm looking at you and your fine ass here, Lyriel. Stop disappearing!). And if you wanted to add more "realism" you could have them hog the blankets, take 3/4 of the bed space (minimum), and shove their freezing fucking cold feet into the MC's lower back as added "night time" events for more filler. :sneaky:
Add to that 3469 containers with thier cosmetics in both batrooms, constant question about seeing those and fighting over thier favourite TV shows.

And instead of only having the morning visits "I wanna clear your room" every other day you get the night visits "I wanna dirty your room", too? Well, at least that cycle would be self-sufficient. Only need to see what Lyriel says when she sees Cait in your bed ;)
Probably something along the lines of "How... perverted! How could they do... do the thing! In his... bed! How filthy they are! Now I'll have to... clean this in the morning! How could they... do this... without me!"

To be honest, with the Walking Horny Generator inside the house and the amount of smut Cait and Lyriel are reading I am quite suprised we do not have threesomes on daily basis.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Finally got the game working again and a few thoughts to go with that I've seen. I will keep this very brief.

The game feels as though it's stagnating. Yes a character feels as though they give the story a little push...and nothing comes of it. I am aware that is the nature of the update, the story comes piecemeal, but even so, the story just feels like it has gotten stale.

Another point of contention for me at the moment is Naomi, her character has taken a massive backslide for me to the point where she has gotten to be utterly unlikeable. I'm not even talking about the storyline with Caitlin and forcing her to take seafaring lessons. I'm looking more at the latest artifact with Lyriel, you know what I mean. It feels like every character has had some growth, from Yona breaking from the mindset that she had died to actively learning about how to make her home better, to Lyriel lowering her defences and becoming a bit more open. Naomi however...hasn't. She's still the loudmouth braggart that she was when she arrived in the house and its just becoming tedious. I have faith that Zanith is going to do this, but right now, I just don't like her.

So I'm going to leave this here before this turns into a full on rant.

Dec 16, 2018
ZanithOne outside of the few bugs (like Blair appearing out of nowhere in the house despite not meeting her), some inconsistency (Caitlyn getting glasses and never wearing them) it's good. I just wish we would get dates with the girls in their worlds and in our.

Also we need a scene or sevelar with Emo Lyriel, for like yesterday.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
In case anyone's interested; there are 3 endings : The romantic "Suite Ending", the erotic "Balcony Ending" and the "I dun fucked up, Haus" "Walk ending".

To get your preferred ending, focus on either romance, eroticism, or being a retard.
Since A Date with Rae was a bonus, one shouldn't be ungrateful, but I confess to being a bit disappointed. The main problem was that to my eyes the girl didn't look anything like Rae. It was clearly a different artist, which I suppose is understandable if their main artist was too busy with A House in the Rift to work on it. I also thought that the characterisation and dialogue - though not bad - weren't quite up to the high standard of the main game. One strange thing: I'm pretty sure that in Rift the default name for the MC is Donald, whereas in this game for some reason it's Steven. I promptly changed it to Donald to avoid confusing myself.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
For the record no idea what was going on, but I had over 20 in her stats and had finished all other content in the game and was trying to trigger the scene in the library but kept just getting the normal studying scene, probably tried like 8 or 9 times before it finally triggered and I have no idea what was different other than the time it finally triggered I had gone to her at the pool and asked her to go to the library.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
For the record no idea what was going on, but I had over 20 in her stats and had finished all other content in the game and was trying to trigger the scene in the library but kept just getting the normal studying scene, probably tried like 8 or 9 times before it finally triggered and I have no idea what was different other than the time it finally triggered I had gone to her at the pool and asked her to go to the library.
:unsure: Yeah I don't either it worked for me do you have anything else open for her that's not finished yet if so maybe try and close that out

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
:unsure: Yeah I don't either it worked for me do you have anything else open for her that's not finished yet if so maybe try and close that out
No, nothing, and it did finally trigger, without me doing anything other than trying it over and over and possibly because I asked her to go the library before trying it that time it finally worked. I'm not sure if it's intentionally random whether or not it triggers and I just got unlucky for a while, because even after I got it to trigger if I try to trigger it again sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
No, nothing, and it did finally trigger, without me doing anything other than trying it over and over and possibly because I asked her to go the library before trying it that time it finally worked. I'm not sure if it's intentionally random whether or not it triggers and I just got unlucky for a while, because even after I got it to trigger if I try to trigger it again sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
(y) glad you got it

Reactions: MasterChild

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Bro is really out here trying to make the argument that just because the MC has a family, there MUST eventually be incest.

Do you think the MC just spontaneously appeared out of thin air? Literally every person alive has a mother, you dingus. That doesn't mean every story has incest
Good point. However, I got the impression early on that Incest was intended in the future. MC made a point that the house was the one he grew up in and mentioned who had each room. It certainly seemed that the sister's room was being kept available for SOMETHING, with him regularly mentioning his sister each time the room was clicked on. That idea, if correct, apparently has been dropped, though.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Add to that 3469 containers with thier cosmetics in both batrooms, constant question about seeing those and fighting over thier favourite TV shows.
Right? You go from having soap (or possibly bodywash), shampoo, and conditioner (or an all in one) in your shower to having 76 different fucking bottles spread all over the damn place. It's like a minefield. Sink and counter go from useable to suddenly having less working surface area than a saucer. And who the fuck needs 2 toothbrushes?

I mean sure, sex, blowjobs, maybe that whole "relationship" thing...but man...sometimes I dunno. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Since A Date with Rae was a bonus, one shouldn't be ungrateful, but I confess to being a bit disappointed. The main problem was that to my eyes the girl didn't look anything like Rae. It was clearly a different artist, which I suppose is understandable if their main artist was too busy with A House in the Rift to work on it. I also thought that the characterisation and dialogue - though not bad - weren't quite up to the high standard of the main game. One strange thing: I'm pretty sure that in Rift the default name for the MC is Donald, whereas in this game for some reason it's Steven. I promptly changed it to Donald to avoid confusing myself.
Yup, this is a date with rae without rae.
For the name, I believe the "default" name is randomly chosen for both game.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes