jahall

Feb 20, 2019
No, nothing, and it did finally trigger, without me doing anything other than trying it over and over and possibly because I asked her to go the library before trying it that time it finally worked. I'm not sure if it's intentionally random whether or not it triggers and I just got unlucky for a while, because even after I got it to trigger if I try to trigger it again sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Just to annoy people, it triggered first time for me. :)

ZRS.

May 8, 2020
I can not be the only one experiencing this. The new 0.7.5b2 update for me lags like crazy while any of the scenes are playing. However, when I play those exact scenes in 0.6.9r2 it runs perfectly.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I can not be the only one experiencing this. The new 0.7.5b2 update for me lags like crazy while any of the scenes are playing. However, when I play those exact scenes in 0.6.9r2 it runs perfectly.
No lagging for me, even though I'm playing it on an elderly PC with minimal memory. Are you playing on a PC, a Mac or an Android device?

NE7ILIM

Feb 12, 2022
Does anybody perhaps have the update only install for the previous update? Looks like I missed one...
Much appreciated

ZRS.

May 8, 2020
No lagging for me, even though I'm playing it on an elderly PC with minimal memory. Are you playing on a PC, a Mac or an Android device?
PC. Even though its a pretty crappy system it still ran the previous updates without a hitch so it's just strange that this one runs so poorly while scenes are playing.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
PC. Even though its a pretty crappy system it still ran the previous updates without a hitch so it's just strange that this one runs so poorly while scenes are playing.
It might be worth running Task Manager to check that something else running at the same time isn't hogging most of the machine.

ZRS.

May 8, 2020
It might be worth running Task Manager to check that something else running at the same time isn't hogging most of the machine.
Yeah I already checked that. I'll just wait for another update to release. Maybe it will be more stable.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
so after replacing my HHD months ago I've replayed majority of this and have formed a kinda weak theory though I still have a couple of the new events left.
The weak theory being that the house is kinda like an ark situation. Like the ether choose the MC and the girls because something big seems to be going on in each of their worlds, though we don't see Raes world exactly we did get some exposition on it. Though this theory starts to fall apart with the threads breaking but that could also be a result of the things happening in some of the worlds.
As I mentioned it's a weak theory and I don't have much evidence to in off the top of my head.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
how do I complete naomi's hangout, because hanging out with her doesn't help
You need to try dosens of times. Something seems to be wrong with the rng here, and mostly I (some others as well?) only seem to get 2 out of 3 possible scenes for a long time. Rolling back doesn't seem to help either.
Though I suppose it is not necessary to complete it at all. I don't think anything is locked behind it. If RNG does not like you now, you might try your luck latter, idealy when other quests tell you to wait. That is how these hangout are supposed to be done, in the final release at least.

Reactions: hentai charley

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Is there anywhere where I can download previous "update only" ?

I missed a one or two and would rather not download the whole thing again if possible.

Edit: I think I managed to find what I need, but it would be really nice if there was a folder of a few previous patches in the OP so people don't have to spam the thread with these kinds of posts.

Last edited:

klaidimantas

Sep 27, 2022
damn i'm stuck with naomi story ch. 11 and dreamy pool, nothing's hapennig, naomi doesn't move for some reason in the evenings and just in her room

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes