AcuteAppleAngle

Jul 21, 2023
Honestly, Blair on paper is an interesting character, I just find her completely insufferable.

Not a huge fan of tsundere types, but Lyriel at least put in effort to improve how she behaves.

And while Blair at least got *some™* fun interactions with the others, Yona might as well be completely cut.

Actually, I hope that is why Yona has so few content; meaning that the dev is actually considering redoing her completely.
Yep, Blair is annoying and Yona is forgettable. I also find Blair to be pretty unactractive for some reason as well.

At least Yona can be saved with future characterisation or a complete redo as you said. I fear Blair is too cemented for that, she will be staying as she currently is probably. A leach surving off the life of an otherwise likeable set of characters.

Reactions: wildride69

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
For me, my main motivation is Lyriel, and my top 3 favorites are Lyriel, Rae and Cait
For me, my main motivation is Lyriel, and my top 3 favorites are Lyriel, Rae and Cait
Same for me. Lyriel but I have already bumped Rae to 3rd and moved Cait to 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Domagonic and ubira

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Thank you so much for the update!!! But as I can tell it seems to be a beta,is that correct? Does anyone have problems so far or experience how updates normally behave? I really would love to carry on.
When can we expect the release?

Thanks a ton in advance!

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes