Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
I am stuck and trying to get the next Lyriels Story ch 9 (Talk with Naomi in the kitchen) part i talk to Naomi but all i get is she wants to go to the bar all the time any clue what to do I have done it a ton of times
I assume Naomi's request is for her main story, 'Naomi's Story ch. 8' (Dive Bar Date) you have to complete it correctly before continuing.
If it's the quest 'Mistress Captain ch. 3' (Pig Dice Game), accept it and leave it pending for another day.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Just started playing this game. There are some times where one choice leads to intimacy points and another to lewdness points. Should I focus one or the other, or can I max both by just playing the game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just started playing this game. There are some times where one choice leads to intimacy points and another to lewdness points. Should I focus one or the other, or can I max both by just playing the game?
There are repeatables for all lewdness and intimacy points, so you can max out all of them, even if you pick a "wrong" decision and lose points.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Now, if she took off her panties and the MC could dive his head between her legs... that'd be a different story.

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Hello. I haven't been able to finish the Spanish of Spain translation of version 7.9, and they've already leaked the version 7.11...
I don't know what the new versions will be like, but seeing the changes, there are many old scenes rewritten and changes that make me lose the desire to continue retranslating scenes. The difference in the number of scenes between characters, in my opinion, shows that there are characters that are not going to have much continuity in the future.
I'm attaching the Spanish of Spain translation, with the unfinished changes up to version 7.9, in case anyone wants tu use it or the Dev ZanithOne is kind enough to include it in the game for the enjoyment of the rest of the players.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
While a beta is certainly nice and I don't want to sound ungrateful I would rather prefer the release version of 7.10.

Is that one sonewhere to be found?

The Harem Hotel thread tells us that posting betas can be dangerous Sometimes ...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While a beta is certainly nice and I don't want to sound ungrateful I would rather prefer the release version of 7.10.

Is that one sonewhere to be found?

The Harem Hotel thread tells us that posting betas can be dangerous Sometimes ...
Being wary of betas is certainly justified.

However, they come before the release version (after all the bugs - hopefully - from the beta version testing have been removed), so for that you will have to wait.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Being wary of betas is certainly justified.

However, they come before the release version (after all the bugs - hopefully - from the beta version testing have been removed), so for that you will have to wait.
Sure thing. But 7.10 is already out for quiet some time now. :)

4.70 star(s) 322 Votes