Melon

Jun 7, 2017
I really appreciate the updates we get. THX a lot.

But is there a way to get the release version? V10 is out for some time now. Maybe whoever shared the 11 beta could share that as well?

I really don't feel good about using betas.

Thank you very much in advance!
I mean . . . you could for example support the dev and get access to new releases as they come out. Just saying.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Put the update install in the folder with the .exe file, and start the update setup.
Only people should be careful of doing that with this update though (Using compressed version with compressed update), as I have had to delete the game.. It is corrupted. Ive kept the saves and will wait for the next update when hopefully it will be fixed.

Update:- Cancel the above. The official compressed 7 11 beta is on the site now.. I'll go get that and try again!

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
can someone help me with my missing scenes? Note that I finished all the contents, the only quests I put as ignored are those "hanging out with"
for caitlin I miss the scenes "down there", "between dem titties" and "alchemical mishap"
for the misc one I miss only the "poolside cheer"

please don't tell me that I have to restart from the beginning for unlock them because I don't have a save for go back

4.70 star(s) 321 Votes