torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AHouseInTheRift-0.7.11B1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I feel like I've been waiting for Blair content(aside from lame masturbation scenes that no one cares about) for over a year. I'm pretty sure I have been[Rip, just checked, she has been in the game for 3 years..]. Is she super unpopular or what? Literally, every other character got dicked down in less than a year from when they were introduced. Why is the dev suddenly milking the last character? Like, even Yone, the character no one but prolly 1% of his fans likes has multiple sex scenes that happened almost immediately after she was introduced. Wtf is up with this? Even the prude elf and cait got dicked down faster than the dwarf that is very obviously not even slightly prude.

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I mean we don't know a lot though, what exactly triggered the portals? The lab near the park? If so what was happening there? The game hints that Blair world might have magic that was not discovered, the same could be about Earth, so there is definitely some plot in there.

I also remember trying to connect the people in the park to the people we push to the House, like the bench girl is Azraesha, the phone girl is Lyriel, the bike girl is Naomi but I'm pretty sure this theory falls apart very easily and I don't really like it anyway.

The house is another thing, we can't get closer to our apartment or the real house, the MC also never wonders about calling his family so it's possible he is missing for months now? Also why shouldn't we be able to reach those places? The park makes sense, so does the house since we "push it", but the apartment?

Also, I don't know if it makes sense, but it's possible the House is the real one right? Like Azaraesh says that she thought Naomi and Cait were Echos but are actually real, the house could be too, so what would that mean to the MC's parents? were they out of the home at the time? Did something happened to them once the house was pushed? We will ever get a explanation why the house instead of the apartment?

Another thing, we don't know much about the MC powers, as far as we can tell he might not even be from OG Earth but from another variation, alas inter-dimensional baby superman, of course there is the whole thing that he is attached to his Earth but who knows, since Earth has no magic could this fact be able to hide that he is from somewhere else? Can his family do magic too?

And then there is the hood guy, MC says he is familiar and he doesn't want us to see his face yet so there is definitely something going on there.

Honestly there is a lot the game could expand on yet before reach it's ending, I agree it can ignore some of it but the dev does not lack ideas on where to take the plot even if they want to keep the characters stuck at the House. Any more mystery/theories I'm missing?
Been a while since I've seen the scene, but I initially got the vibe that the 'hood guy' might be an older, evil version of the mc, but I'd completely forgotten about the family.
(It was just a feeling though, can't remember what about the dialogue triggered it.)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
AHouseInTheRift-0.7.11B1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

I love how ppl keep telling me there's no such thing as semantic versioning, despite being taught it in my programming courses. Wonder how many of those smooth brains that assured me I never learned what I learned click your link.

• Red Heart
Reactions: torrents

Quantendom

Feb 2, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 321, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_west.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_west.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_west.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_west.rpy", line 7, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'house/second_floor/west_hall/midday/navigation/atticstairs_%s.webp').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "utils/migrations/incompatible_labels.rpyc", line 3, in script
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1471, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 321, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1352, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1006, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 693, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/----/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 681, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 681, in visit_all
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_west.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_west.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 948, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "/---/ahitr.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 942, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'house/second_floor/west_hall/midday/navigation/atticstairs_%s.webp').

Darwin-23.5.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
A House in the Rift 0.7.11b1
Thu Aug 22 10:13:08 2024
Running this game directly in renpy works just fine. The built distribution creates the error above. What did i do wrong?

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
I feel like I've been waiting for Blair content(aside from lame masturbation scenes that no one cares about) for over a year. I'm pretty sure I have been[Rip, just checked, she has been in the game for 3 years..]. Is she super unpopular or what? Literally, every other character got dicked down in less than a year from when they were introduced. Why is the dev suddenly milking the last character? Like, even Yone, the character no one but prolly 1% of his fans likes has multiple sex scenes that happened almost immediately after she was introduced. Wtf is up with this? Even the prude elf and cait got dicked down faster than the dwarf that is very obviously not even slightly prude.
I've been wondering this too.. that thicc dwarf ass needs to be pounded HARD!

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I really appreciate the updates we get. THX a lot.

But is there a way to get the release version? V10 is out for some time now. Maybe whoever shared the 11 beta could share that as well?

I really don't feel good about using betas.

Thank you very much in advance!

Yeahanu

Aug 19, 2018
Screenshot_2024-08-22-16-47-21-722_cyou.joiplay.runtime.renpy.v8d2d1.jpg
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/utils/debug/logger.rpy", line 69, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '__builtin__'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "utils/debug/logger.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/utils/debug/logger.rpy", line 69, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '__builtin__'
But there is no file named utils in game folder I'm using compressed version

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
Did they play the Tennison Gambit in the chess game? I agree with Rowan's assessment that Merlin's an amateur, but her play wasn't really good either, just throwing out a trap and hoping her opponent stumbled into it. She's in a very weak position if he had just played Nc6 instead of the awful h6.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Upset Unvariably
4.70 star(s) 321 Votes