• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Nah,Rae is nothing more than a girl used to please her masters.My fav is Caitlyn and Lyriel (y) Rae is in 3th and Naomi is in 4th.

wkmd

Jun 20, 2020
A bit of a shame with the spoilers with the Inheritance cycle books(just finished 2nd book yday), avoided most of them after i saw the first pop up. Thought it'd be safe since it was technically just the first one she was given.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nah,Rae is nothing more than a girl used to please her masters.My fav is Caitlyn and Lyriel (y) Rae is in 3th and Naomi is in 4th.
That's what Rae has had to do in the past, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want something more meaningful now.

I think Naomi is my favorite right now, she gets a lot of hate and she deserves some love.
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't hate her. I just really want to top her, and she isn't into that, so we're best off remaining friends.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I liked this game, but I feel it gotten way too grindy now....help her clean the bathroom....oki? is it every day? ofc not, skip skip skip skip, sleep, check skip, check skip, check skip, sleep, check skip, check skip check skip, sleep, check skip, check skip, check skip ohh there she is, do scene, sleep, check skip, check skip, check skip, sleep, check skip, check skip check skip, sleep, check skip, check skip, check skip ohh there she is, tries do do scene, but nope it is locked and she is showering or something.....

took like an hour to get the second BJ scene from that elf, expected it would be something else ofc after those books as well :(

I dont know a way around it as the dev made it so only certain things happens at certain times, but maybe start by marking what day it is? instead of day 171.... :eek:
if I knew she is cleaning every Thursday at evening i could skip so much faster instead of skip watching where she is, skipping, watching where she is etc
also make it possible to sleep right away instead of skipping time to night before being allowed to sleep, meaning being able to skip days

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
I liked this game, but I feel it gotten way too grindy now....help her clean the bathroom....oki? is it every day? ofc not, skip skip skip skip, sleep, check skip, check skip, check skip, sleep, check skip, check skip check skip, sleep, check skip, check skip, check skip ohh there she is, do scene, sleep, check skip, check skip, check skip, sleep, check skip, check skip check skip, sleep, check skip, check skip, check skip ohh there she is, tries do do scene, but nope it is locked and she is showering or something.....

took like an hour to get the second BJ scene from that elf, expected it would be something else ofc after those books as well :(

I dont know a way around it as the dev made it so only certain things happens at certain times, but maybe start by marking what day it is? instead of day 171.... :eek:
if I knew she is cleaning every Thursday at evening i could skip so much faster instead of skip watching where she is, skipping, watching where she is etc
also make it possible to sleep right away instead of skipping time to night before being allowed to sleep, meaning being able to skip days
I guess those are the drawbacks of playing a game before 1.0 is released. If you start a fresh game you get these scenes way before day 171 - as you'd have other girls' stories to unlock as you go.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

It is a pretty strong contrast with how things have gone with the other three girls.

Reactions: QBaSS

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

I guess those are the drawbacks of playing a game before 1.0 is released. If you start a fresh game you get these scenes way before day 171 - as you'd have other girls' stories to unlock as you go.
As much as I hate to say it as actually enjoyed this one (unusual for me in this style)...

It's called...padding...due to really there not being that much content in reality.

Harem Hotel, Wicked Rouge etc etc...all interesting and fun...but in the end just become too grindy for my tastes and other than what I said before, not really sure why they go this way using renpy engine. Just turn into a proper VN and lose the grind.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
That's what makes Rae best girl. I'd rather have a girl I don't need to tell how to please me, can just look at me and see what I need and where it hurts. She's also intelligent, playful, and refined so she's the best of all worlds.

Cait is still malleable and willing to learn which is why she is a good second.

The elf is annoying majority of the time and even when given positive remarks still remain annoying. Plus I always found the tsundere concept a stupid one to begin with.

Chocolate pirate is more of a dom than a sub which is why she's my least favorite. Nope, I don't do the sub role.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't hate her. I just really want to top her, and she isn't into that, so we're best off remaining friends.
like I said above, I don't hate naomi, she's just more of a dom. I prefer subs, which the other three more are or can play the role of better. When it comes to naomi she more the type to want to be in control that be controlled.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
So I'm somehow missing Star Crossed Lovers for Azraesha and special Order in Misc in the scene gallery and the Love App on the phone isn't giving any more hints and I completed all the content otherwise (outside the 2 missing scenes, I guess) . Any idea what those 2 are?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes