OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery Unlocker for A House In The Rift by Zanith : Here or

P.S: if you like the game/mod please support the dev : Zanith

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hey I'm stuck with Lyriel's story. It says 'You need to speak with her. try to get her in the afternoon'. I don't know when is afternoon but I cannot find her anywhere in the evening or midday. Her room door is always locked. Can anybody help me with this?
Try waiting a couple days. Midday = Afternoon btw.
Maybe ZanithOne should change that UI element at some point since pretty much all dialogue says afternoon.

Streizar

Oct 4, 2017
Is anyone able to help me? My saves seem to no longer be detected the version I was on was 0.4.3r1 and I was trying to play the latest version but my saves don't seem to recognize on either, any help?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I found a bug in the game. The first time I played through, I was able to do Azraesha's couch quickie right away. (day 3 i think). But the second time through (cause I missed something and didn't have a save early enough to fix it) it keeps saying her intimacy is too low even though she is at maxed intimacy. Not sure why this is happening.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I found a bug in the game. The first time I played through, I was able to do Azraesha's couch quickie right away. (day 3 i think). But the second time through (cause I missed something and didn't have a save early enough to fix it) it keeps saying her intimacy is too low even though she is at maxed intimacy. Not sure why this is happening.
The first time you did it, you probably asked her while she still thought you actually knew what you were doing and was willing to do anything to please you. After clearing up that misunderstanding, you actually need to work on your relationship.
Also, the intimacy/lewdity mechanic alternates between filling up the current limit and having story events raise that limit. If you're currently at 10/10, you'll probably need to advance your relation until it's 20/20 [numbers are examples, I don't know the couch fuck threshold off hand]

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you unlock the scene "Pre-reveal Service"? It's not unlocked, and I'm pretty sure I'm way past that point. The guide says it's just received as part of the story.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What are all the different routes for each character? The scene guide says certain scenes are in the "trust" route for Rae, or the "femdom" route for Naomi. So I'd like to know what the routes are and how to get on them.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What are all the different routes for each character? The scene guide says certain scenes are in the "trust" route for Rae, or the "femdom" route for Naomi. So I'd like to know what the routes are and how to get on them.
There's a link to a scene guide on the...oh...heavens above..the very first post.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Is anyone able to help me? My saves seem to no longer be detected the version I was on was 0.4.3r1 and I was trying to play the latest version but my saves don't seem to recognize on either, any help?
I'd recommend you talk directly to ZanithOne about this.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
There's a link to a scene guide on the...oh...heavens above..the very first post.
I already have the scene guide. I was asking about the routes that the scene guide mentions, and wanted some clarification on these routes. I'm currently assuming that these 'routes' are just side things that you can get hints about on the in-game phone.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I already have the scene guide. I was asking about the routes that the scene guide mentions, and wanted some clarification on these routes. I'm currently assuming that these 'routes' are just side things that you can get hints about on the in-game phone.
No, side scenes aren't part of a route. Rae's trust route is the one labelled 'Infernal Trust', Naomi's femdom route is labelled 'Mistress Captain'. These are second stories the girls have in addition to their main story. So far each girl has one of these.

Reactions: PhoenixFireeye

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
loving this story so far, Rae is my favorite girl and glad to see that the MC can finally get to sleep at night with Rae. :)

what I'm hoping for in a future update is the option of the MC telling Rae that he loves her. Also among the jokes when they were cooking the pizza was the joke about a biscuit in the oven... which it appeared that Rae was all in favor for, if that's true hopefully at some point the MC does get Rae preg....

Rae is one of my favorite HS characters and would love when the end finally comes that the MC and Rae have the option of staying together:)

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes