Renart

Sep 12, 2020
I know it is not probably how it should be, but I play the game mainly for the story and characters/interactions(I like romance/dating sims) and honestly I loved it, not much I can say here, I don't really like to comment but I felt the need to say how awesome the game is for its plot and characters just in case that the author ever questions their work or doubts themselves and happens to stumble upon this random comment.

There are many scenes I find entertaining and sweet but one of the funnieste and cutest is probably the one where you find Rae watching TV and seemingly crying because some guy says demons are evil. Now historically demons exist in many cultures(egyptian, greek and even japanese through a translation that is not exactly accurate) having very different meanings and I wish I could have had the option to tell her the guy on TV(I assume he was talking about the biblical demons) was talking about a radically different concept :LOL:

For what is worth, I hope you don't give up on creating nice, sweet stories.

Last edited:

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know any new Patreon Code?
The code itself is hashed which is pretty clever, but all you need to do to unlock the dream is enable the console with unren, hit ctrl-o in game and copy paste:

state.dream_manager.add_dream(Dream("lyriel_maid_special_big_room_intro.start", "Get back to your penthouse. Lyriel is there.", "", cooldown = 1))

It will be available that night and the night after next (presumably unless you change it to cooldown = 0)

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Twistty

enuig

Oct 29, 2017
I really like this game. But I sort of wish that it was updated less regularly with more content. I almost feel a bit meh when I see there's a new version, but it takes 5 minutes to get through.

I know it's only my opinion. People can make games any way they want. But I think I would be more engaged with the project with less regular updates with more content rolled into it.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes