vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Cant for the life of me find where i enter the second patreoncode?
hehesalt
Can anyone tell me plz?!
"Salt" in hashing context (how the dev hid the patreon code in the game's code) is a string added to the end of a password before encrypting it as part of best practices for password handling to make it harder to brute force the encryption. At the glance I took at it it looked like "hehesalt" was added to the hashed patreon code stored in the persistent file to make it harder to crack, but this was pointless given SHA256 is a perfectly suitable one-way algorithm for the purpose and step 2 of salting is to not display it in plaintext where it's easily readable because it immediately becomes as useless as our pointy-eared maid <3

Which of course our esteemed dev can be forgiven for not knowing, given it was just used to hide a content code and his software engineering skills are absolutely top notch for the purpose.

"hehesalt" I imagine because it's a funny double entendre where the original meaning was like "salting the earth" but it can also make the person doing the cracking salty... even if it wasn't worth it and was easily circumvented in other ways :D

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Viv.png
Looks like v0.4.14 is getting a new House expansion - a Backyard
And a Milf - auntie Viv.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those looking for the images in the mobile phone gallery.
I don't know the exact locations, but I found that they hotspots appear at different times of the day.
My advice, which is what I was doing, is do each room on a different day, and look out for any changes as you forward time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hope they can join MC in the house, not really into just dream events. On second thought they NEED to join MC in the house, just a dream is not interesting or good enough.
The point of this is the new area, not the girls per se. They are just used as a vehicle to add the yard, like Jenny did previously to add the bathroom. I think it would be interesting to have a girl from his world join the house myself, but I'm not sure there's room given the extra girls that are already planned.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The point of this is the new area, not the girls per se. They are just used as a vehicle to add the yard, like Jenny did previously to add the bathroom. I think it would be interesting to have a girl from his world join the house myself, but I'm not sure there's room given the extra girls that are already planned.
Well if MC can master more of his powers then he could just create new rooms for more girls.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
A House In The Rift [v0.4.13r1] [Zanith]

Original Size: 2.63 GB

Compressed Size: 1.5 GB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Kind of a bummer that scene as juicy as Lyriel maid one is not canon. If its not real as far as characters inside the game think it really weakens its impact. Like a dream inside of a dream. Would be cool if it was scenario that happened inside the house and not dream. Like main character could convince Lyriel a bit later on to roleplay this scene. Since its roleplay Lyriel could act on her submissive fetish and keep her whole "dignity" act going outside of it. :unsure:

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
How do you get Cait to give the MC a bj in the morning? The hint says 'wait until she visits you again in the morning', but she is only able to give hjs. I have done the previous steps (caught her sneaking off with a banana and watched her practice with it twice). Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery mod for A House in the Rift by Zanith : Here or

if you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev : Zanith

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
How do you get Cait to give the MC a bj in the morning? The hint says 'wait until she visits you again in the morning', but she is only able to give hjs. I have done the previous steps (caught her sneaking off with a banana and watched her practice with it twice). Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
You have to walk in on her the second time she practices. Her expression when you catch her in the act is priceless. :love:

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
It's been such a long time before I get back into this game suddenly remembering it being AMAZING my first time through and wanna check up on it...

Sad to say, the game is extremely buggy now, like, I'm STUCK at the part where you need to go to sleep to meet Naomi guys! I can't! Is there any fix to this please?

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes