HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I would like to see more Lyriel events like the first two. Before that, it was kind of boring for content...

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
How this game reacts to choices?

If I do the first playthrough being a nice guy worth it? Or should I pick constantly choices for lewds.

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys just a bit of help. I played the last version and started on this version but the game doesnt want to show me the new updates and is stuck on wait for the next update. Any help would be appreicated!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

If I do the first playthrough being a nice guy worth it? Or should I pick constantly choices for lewds.
So far it doesn't really, I can't think of any choices that have significant consequences. It's not clear if this will change or not in the future.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Renart

Sep 12, 2020

The girls do comment on that. If you treat Lyriel like trash in the dream with her, she will believe you brought her there only to be a "vessel for your lust." whereas if you treat her nicely she will be confused as to why when "You could've just..." which also unlocks the choice to tell her that you like her I believe.

As I said not sure on alternatives as I mostly played nice with them but it does seem like it's more romantic in this way.

Reactions: Real Kreten
D

Deleted member 3020822

.Someone help me get stuck in the game I don't know what to do to get the elf I'll wait more than two weeks in the game and nothing happens

D

Deleted member 3020822

[QUOTE = "Master of Puppets, publicación: 4489663, miembro: 231887"]
¿Qué dice el registro de misiones y las guías para las chicas individuales?
[/CITAR]
Él dice espera en el libro de misiones principal y en las chicas dice que todo es para la versión excepto Naomi

MinApple

Nov 25, 2017
Its been like 30 days but I am still seeing for Azraesha
'Additional Activities - Check on her when shes watching the TV'

Im guessing according to the scenario guide its the "upside-down" scene. But every time i visit her in the living room, shes sitting normally.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I know there already is a lot but...

MORE RAE CONTENT WHEN??? T_T
With the backyard being added, some more side events will become available, more storyline content will happen after the new girl is introduced.

is naomi ever going to loose those shorts while you workout together ?
If you mean the facesitting event, yes. It's been planned for a long time, but her femdom line isn't that popular with the patrons, so it's on the backburner.

I really like this game. But I sort of wish that it was updated less regularly with more content. I almost feel a bit meh when I see there's a new version, but it takes 5 minutes to get through.
"Frequent" updates help to keep me on track. I still miss deadlines and spend too much time on unnecessary stuff, but if I were to switch to monthly+ updates, I'd probably be even less productive.

Hope they can join MC in the house, not really into just dream events. On second thought they NEED to join MC in the house, just a dream is not interesting or good enough.
Well if MC can master more of his powers then he could just create new rooms for more girls.
You can't give me such hot girls in a harem game and make them only dreams and I can't keep them later!!! That's just cruel!!!
There will be 6 girls in the main cast, and that's it. I want to be able to keep making multi-girl events, and adding more and more characters to the house will be a problem.

Side characters may get some additional personal events in the future, though.

Kind of a bummer that scene as juicy as Lyriel maid one is not canon. If its not real as far as characters inside the game think it really weakens its impact. Like a dream inside of a dream. Would be cool if it was scenario that happened inside the house and not dream. Like main character could convince Lyriel a bit later on to roleplay this scene. Since its roleplay Lyriel could act on her submissive fetish and keep her whole "dignity" act going outside of it. :unsure:
This may still happen :rolleyes:

Sad to say, the game is extremely buggy now, like, I'm STUCK at the part where you need to go to sleep to meet Naomi guys! I can't! Is there any fix to this please?
Could you please post your save here or PM it to me? I'll see if I can fix it.

So like wtf am i suppose to do on the faucet hint?
Edit: k nvm i just realize the retarded dev make it an event that can fail if u choose the other choice.
This prompt should come up again if you miss it the first time.

Lyriel is proving to be the most annoying member of the household; I swear I've spent more time forwarding time to find her events than the others combined. In addition she's picked up the valley girl 'like' disease and it's, like, totally annoying.
I'm planning some improvements to the girls' schedule planning and event triggers.

I have been hoping we could make an Eragon-inspired dream scene, since Lyriel seemed to like that book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May still happen :rolleyes:

*May require ADB install and may cause Play Store to crash. You should get the compressed version for Android, really.

How come that's the case, I have been experiencing play store crashes and play store data randomly racking up to 1-3GB for a while now. Which I can now link to all the uncompressed Ero games I have.

Why would the compressed version not cause problems? I'm not really a fan of compressed versions since the resolution will be really bad.
It just seems to be an issue with either the soc-specific android kernel forks, or just some combination of services or w/e. Large .apk packages just cause crashes, and there's not much anyone can do about it.

The girls do comment on that. If you treat Lyriel like trash in the dream with her, she will believe you brought her there only to be a "vessel for your lust." whereas if you treat her nicely she will be confused as to why when "You could've just..." which also unlocks the choice to tell her that you like her I believe.

As I said not sure on alternatives as I mostly played nice with them but it does seem like it's more romantic in this way.
The "canon" route is the MC being mostly nice, if a bit cheeky, to the girls. "Asshole" responses are there for those who want to have some fun that way, but there won't be any major divergences in the storylines. Ending might be affected by the player's choices, though.

Hey guys just a bit of help. I played the last version and started on this version but the game doesnt want to show me the new updates and is stuck on wait for the next update. Any help would be appreicated!
Please post your save here or PM it to me, I'll have a look.

Its been like 30 days but I am still seeing for Azraesha
'Additional Activities - Check on her when shes watching the TV'

Im guessing according to the scenario guide its the "upside-down" scene. But every time i visit her in the living room, shes sitting normally.
Please post your save here or PM it to me, I'll have a look.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
is naomi ever going to loose those shorts while you workout together ?
If you mean the facesitting event, yes. It's been planned for a long time, but her femdom line isn't that popular with the patrons, so it's on the backburner.

thanks for the answer but it just made me sad so i will just close my eyes and pretend lol

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
After the events of the dreams, Luriel thought that the protagonist would have the opportunity to dominate her. But alas, everything again comes down to earning a good relationship with her. Will there be at least more similarly interesting events related to it in the future?

Reactions: Meridian
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes