Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
After the events of the dreams, Luriel thought that the protagonist would have the opportunity to dominate her. But alas, everything again comes down to earning a good relationship with her. Will there be at least more similarly interesting events related to it in the future?
Oh there definitely will be, it will just take a bit of time. She's strongly in denial and he's not going to just force her.

kloklo

Jun 26, 2017
I like how this game can pull you into each of your interactions with the girls and make you want to care for them a bit. Especially Caitlin, who I still find myself chatting with at breakfast just because it's so adorable to watch her be excited about something as simple as frosted flakes. She's just so precious.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
loving the game, needs tons more Rae content. would love an option for the MC to tell Rae that he loves her. Also, is there plans for yet another girl to be brought in as the MC's sister's room is still sealed.

my personal rankings of the girls...
1)Rae
2)Lurial
3)Caitlan
4)Pirate girl, can't think of her name off the top of my had....lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
loving the game, needs tons more Rae content. would love an option for the MC to tell Rae that he loves her. Also, is there plans for yet another girl to be brought in as the MC's sister's room is still sealed.

1)Rae
2)Lurial
3)Caitlan
Yeah, Rae is amazing. I like how Lyriel is coming along, although her repeatable scenes don't do much for me yet, I prefer it when the girls are getting off. If she suddenly starts masturbating while blowing us that would be great, and her dream scenes are amazing. Cait is very cute, and it's nice to see her discovering her body and showing her new things. Naomi is hot, and seems like a nice girl, she's just not compatible with what I like in bed so far.

MessyDress59

Apr 7, 2018
Happened to me so let me give you an example why

Say you downloaded GAME and GAME is 3GB.
Your internal space is 16gb however your external SD you added is 64GB.
Your internal is 14 out of 16GB filled whereas your added 64GB is 100% empty.
GAME will not install because it's using the internal.
GAME cannot be 16/16GB filled and the last gig to the external.

Shift stuff around.
I had plenty of space. Apparently it's because I had an unofficial compressed build installed. Shouldn't be conflicting because of different package names but it did. Uninstalled the unofficial build and it installed just fine.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
After the events of the dreams, Luriel thought that the protagonist would have the opportunity to dominate her. But alas, everything again comes down to earning a good relationship with her. Will there be at least more similarly interesting events related to it in the future?
So this might be not what you want to hear, but I personally don't like how her last tavern dream turned out, especially its more forceful version. There are lore reasons for it being the way it is, but I don't like how it feels. In the future, there might be more fantasy (as in, non-canon, completely "imagined") dom scenes like the Maid Dream one, but "in-house" interactions with Lyriel will be more explicitly consensual.

I love this game more than I love myself tbh..
Thanks, but please do love yourself more!

1)Rae
2)Lurial
3)Caitlan
The fifth girl is coming to the house pretty soon, but I don't have an exact date.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
@ZanithOne, what about the other part of my post with hoping somewhere down the line that the MC is is given the option to tell Rae that he loves her? and possibly as many times as Rae was creampied, shouldn't she possibly be getting preg...:p

OzymandiasJr

Feb 15, 2018
Can't seem to get any of Lyriel's cleaning scenes. Repeated the same dish, bathroom and library cleaning events countless times but they haven't advanced any further for some reason.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
@ZanithOne, what about the other part of my post with hoping somewhere down the line that the MC is is given the option to tell Rae that he loves her? and possibly as many times as Rae was creampied, shouldn't she possibly be getting preg...:p
No comment. :sneaky:

Can't seem to get any of Lyriel's cleaning scenes. Repeated the same dish, bathroom and library cleaning events countless times but they haven't advanced any further for some reason.
Post your save, please, I'll have a look.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
So this might be not what you want to hear, but I personally don't like how her last tavern dream turned out, especially its more forceful version. There are lore reasons for it being the way it is, but I don't like how it feels. In the future, there might be more fantasy (as in, non-canon, completely "imagined") dom scenes like the Maid Dream one, but "in-house" interactions with Lyriel will be more explicitly consensual.

Thanks, but please do love yourself more!

The fifth girl is coming to the house pretty soon, but I don't have an exact date.
What's wrong with the Lyriel dream? I mean I don't know about the forceful route but in my playthrough I just chose to just sleep and hug her, though I really liked that part, seemed really cute to be able to show Lyriel she can trust me. :giggle:

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Well he migt not like it but I do.
I prefer the romance.

What's wrong with the Lyriel dream? I mean I don't know about the forceful route but in my playthrough I just chose to just sleep and hug her, though I really liked that part, seemed really cute to be able to show Lyriel she can trust me. :giggle:
Think they're talking about the secretary dream where you need to use a code to get access to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I hope that doesn't mean we won't get any events where we just walk up to her and start playing with her at all, but just that she'll get a story event where she confesses to liking that kind of thing first. Because the Maid Dream was amazing, the way he was rough with her and she loved it. I'm not hugely worried as there are already a couple of scenes like that with Rae, it would be odd to refuse to do those kinds of scenes with Lyriel when Rae already has some.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Think they're talking about the secretary dream where you need to use a code to get access to it.
No, I'm talking about a particular branch in the tavern dream. The maid dream is a self-contained fantasy, with Lyri playing a role.

I hope that doesn't mean we won't get any events where we just walk up to her and start playing with her at all, but just that she'll get a story event where she confesses to liking that kind of thing first. Because the Maid Dream was amazing, the way he was rough with her and she loved it. I'm not hugely worried as there are already a couple of scenes like that with Rae, it would be odd to refuse to do those kinds of scenes with Lyriel when Rae already has some.
No, I meant more like there won't be any more scenes when you come up to Lyri, start doing something with her, she tells you to stop or obviously resists, and yet you continue doing that

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No, I meant more like there won't be any more scenes when you come up to Lyri, start doing something with her, she tells you to stop or obviously resists, and yet you continue doing that
I'm happy to hear that, as I really like that our guy is a good guy. I didn't even really like how Lyriel's lewds started as it seems like she feels she has to do it rather than wanting to (although I think that secretly she does) and he didn't push back on that at all. That said it'll be slightly disappointing if there isn't going to be anything like that at all, even after she gets way more developed; there are hardly any games that do CNC, and it seemed like she might be into that.

Reactions: ZanithOne

OzymandiasJr

Feb 15, 2018
Try this one. Have you encountered any errors in your playthrough? Lyriel's second storyline wasn't active at all, and I can't guarantee that this save is 100% working now.
Thanks! That save fixed it. I can't remember having any errors but before a couple of days ago I hadn't played the game in months.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes